dingaling
Dec 21st 2008, 09:26 PM
1 Lost christianities.
Bart D Ehrman

2 All the woman of the bible.
M.L.Del Masto

ServantofTruth
Dec 22nd 2008, 12:27 AM
Perhaps you could give a brief introduction to each book, if you have read them? Can you tell us a little about the authors, whether they are Christians?

Rather than waiting, these are both very interesting topics, which have been discussed many times. Lets do it on this topic. Love SofTy.

Biastai
Dec 22nd 2008, 06:29 AM
That first listing (I believe its actually Lost Scriptures) is sitting on my shelf, and I haven't given it a full read-through yet. The bulk of it will most likely be difficult to swallow for the Christian due to the suspected forgeries and Gnostic texts. What is helpful among its contents are the letter of Clement, the Didache, and the early canonical lists.

mcgyver
Dec 22nd 2008, 02:58 PM
This thread was moved here from Bible Chat, and in it's present form does not comply with either the rules or intent of the CA forum: e.g. It is not a question about our faith.

As the OP is unable to post at this time, we're going to close the thread temporarily until the OP can explain what question is implicit within the post, so that we may answer intelligently.

Thanks!