PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for guidance and healing.

JaneA
Dec 22nd 2008, 01:40 AM
Merry Christmas all. I am trying to make a decision in regards to my health. I have a disease Psoiasis and the Psoiatic Arthritis that goes with the skin disease Psoriasis. Lately I have been in alot of pain from my arthritis. I use to take Enbrel which is a medicine that lowers your immune system, but when I was taking it my pain was basically gone and my skin was 90% clear. I got off it in March b/c it does have scary possible side effects. Anyway, I'm thinking of going back on b/c of the pain and skin problems. I just don't know if I should. Also, there are some alternative things you can do but right now I don't have the money for these. I need to know which would be best. Please pray God will show me what to do. I wish He would just heal me instantly by His power, but so far He hasn't. Thanks all for the prayers.:hmm:

Psalm127
Dec 22nd 2008, 01:49 AM
I'm praying for God to give you the wisdom. I can't imagine being in such a scary situation. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

IMINXTC
Dec 22nd 2008, 02:58 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord for relief from the pain and suffering of this illness. And praying for guidance concerning further medical treatment.

Jolie76
Dec 22nd 2008, 03:50 AM
I'm praying for you that a answer will come to you soon.
God Bless you
:pray:

chal
Dec 22nd 2008, 10:22 AM
Jane, I'm not only praying for you, but I also identify with you, as I also have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. I just started a prayer journal to help me remember who to pray for, but in this case my psoriasis itself will help me remember. I use a steroid creme for psoriasis and take methotrexaat injections and naproxin for the arthritis. My arthritis has deformed my toes on one foot to the point that I was considering surgery at one point. I have hesitated to undergo surgery, because I take a blood thinnrer, due to a mitral valve replacement and it coomplicates surgery. I find that antioxidants help with the arthritis.

JaneA
Dec 22nd 2008, 10:38 PM
Hey. Sorry you have this disease too. Do you post on the National Psoriasis foundation website? I post on there too. It is a good web site for talking to those who also have P and PsA. I will pray for you too!:cry: