PDA

View Full Version : My nephew is going down a very bad road.

SethElijah
Dec 22nd 2008, 02:36 PM
My nephew Chris, on my husbands side, is have a very tough time, and this is affecting the rest of the family. We originally thought the issue was with my brother in law, but we were mistaken and misled by my nephew. He is on drugs, claims to be a homosexual, and is suicidal. He has been kicked out of his home because they are afraid of him and his violent outbursts. He was taken in by a friend of the family and he wound up slapping their daughter and making advances toward their son, so he cannot go back there. He is now in the psychiatric ward at a local hospital for suicide threats and we are unsure where he will go when he gets out. We had discussed taking him in, but we cannot do that with our young sons given his history. I am planning to speak with him one more time when he gets out, to pray over him, explain where his road is leading, and beg him to seek help and leave his "friends" behind. I have been down that road myself and was delivered from it by the grace of God. I am so concerned. I am having his sisters and parents and the rest of the family write letters explaining how much they love him and how concerned they are so I can give them to him when we talk. I am going to be loving, but I have to be very stern. He is a good lier, so I am not sure what I will be able to beleive at this point. Please pray for my nephew, that he will see that this road leads only to destruction, and pray that I am able to get through to him when we speak. Thank you

karenoka27
Dec 22nd 2008, 02:55 PM
Asking the Lord to intervene in this situation. Also asking for protection for your sons. May he keep your nephew from causing permanent damage to your sons.
I am also asking that the Lord bring an end to this lifestyle for your nephew. May Christ make Himself known to him, and this young man be freed from all that is in and around him.

:hug:

IMINXTC
Dec 22nd 2008, 03:28 PM
Lifting your nephew, Chris, up before the Lord. Praying for those, including yourself, who are attempting to help him.
Asking that the Lord would run interference in his life, and that doors would be opened for him to consider the Gospel. Praying for spiritual conviction.
And praying that Chris would not alienate himself completely from those who would help him. Praying for his safety.

Frances
Dec 22nd 2008, 06:14 PM
:pray: . . . . .

Agyei
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:48 AM
Praying for you and your family. :pray:

Colo25
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:56 AM
Praying for Chris and your family, and that God will use you and your words as you speak with him to inspire him to take a different route in life. :pray:

Ashley274
Dec 23rd 2008, 07:30 AM
Praying for your nephew :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Keira
Dec 24th 2008, 02:06 AM
Hi Seth. I know for a fact that there is a demon behind addiction, a demon behind suicide tendencies and homosexuality also there is a demon behind lying. It is possible that there is a generational curse where some of your nephew's ancestors may have suffered the same problem he is having. First that generational curse need to be broken over your nephew's life. Secondly this situation is very very serious and you need to have Christians fasting for your nephew to break off the strongholds over his life. By the way has anyone in the family ever messed around with the occult? Messing around with the occult can affect persons greatly.

:pray:

thekels9
Dec 24th 2008, 02:11 AM
God, I pray for this young man. God I pray that you would break the strongholds of addiction that have been placed around this boys neck. God I pray that you would remove the scales from this boys eyes so that he may be able to see the glory of Your ways. And Lord I pray for this family. That you would give the right people the right things to say at exactly the right moment. Thank you God for what you are going to do in this young man's life.

SethElijah
Dec 24th 2008, 12:47 PM
Well, the unit he was put in the hospital is shutting down for Christmas, so they all get to go home. This is horrible. His dad is going to get him, they do NOT get along, and we are afraid he will run as soon as they get parked and we will not see him again. I am trying to figure out what to do, I am hoping he will stick around at least for Christmas, then I can talk to him. Please continue to pray. I cannot beleive they just shut down the psych ward like that, they sure didn't do that when I was in the psych ward.

steelerbabe
Dec 24th 2008, 02:52 PM
I am praying for God's intervention in this situation:pray: Please keep us
posted.