PDA

View Full Version : My dad

*Living~By~Faith*
Dec 23rd 2008, 01:25 AM
I've mentioned on here several times about my dad having health problems and about him passing out several times lately. He went to his family doctor today and has a Cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I'm just so glad that he's finally going to the doctor again. But I'm also nervous and worried about him. I can't even remember how long it's been since he's been to the Cardiologist, but I do know that it's been at least couple of years. He wouldn't go because he didn't have insurance, but now he does. He had a couple of blockages the last time he had tests done.

I just hope that this is the beginning of my dad having test done and treatment for the health problems that he has. He needs to get other things checked out such as his hernia, his legs (he has poor circulation in them), and he had a blockage in his neck at one point. He was given medication for it, but hasn't been for a check up on it in a long time, probably a couple of years as well. That could be what's causing him to pass out. But the doctor that he went to about that was a Neurologist.

MercyChild
Dec 23rd 2008, 01:40 AM
:pray::pray:...................Praying for you and Dad.........:pray::pray:

Agyei
Dec 23rd 2008, 04:03 AM
Praying that your Dad gets well and receives proper treatment for any problems he may have. Praying that the Lord heals and watches over him In Jesus name, Amen. :pray::pray: Continue to be strong for your Dad :hug:

Colo25
Dec 23rd 2008, 05:05 AM
I will keep your Dad in my prayers tonight!! :pray: Let us know how the appointments go. :hug:

Ashley274
Dec 23rd 2008, 07:22 AM
Praying for dad

*Living~By~Faith*
Dec 28th 2008, 07:17 PM
He goes in for some tests this Tuesday and again next Monday.

Redneck Charger
Dec 29th 2008, 10:02 AM
Your Dad is in my prayers..and Jesus I ask that you take care of him tomorrow during the tests.. and next weeks tests.. Please Jesus keep him safe..:pray: