PDA

View Full Version : Salvation Prayer Requests, Please

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 23rd 2008, 06:50 PM
I have been witnessing to some "strong" agnostics on a newspaper forum, no less. Talk about going into the lion's den :eek:

I was about to leave because it really can get viscious the way they bash our God and Christians in general, and I was starting to lose it there.

But there has been a breakthrough by the Holy Spirit :) Two hearts, that I know of, are softening and seem to be quite taken aback by the Jesus of Nazareth I am presenting to them :hug: :kiss: :hug:

So, I would love for you to pray for David and for Mark....please...pretty please :hug:

And, please do pray for my continued protection from the enemy as I usually get quite attacked over these types of things....

Thank you, so much, and join with me in casting our crowns at the feet of Jesus :pp :kiss: :pp

Ashley274
Dec 24th 2008, 03:52 AM
My prayers are with you and David and Mark :hug: I am reading a lot on people being touched by the Spirit today and I pray for many more brothers and sisters in Christ ...and strength for you and those who witness to them

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 24th 2008, 04:23 AM
My prayers are with you and David and Mark :hug: I am reading a lot on people being touched by the Spirit today and I pray for many more brothers and sisters in Christ ...and strength for you and those who witness to them

Thank you, so much! I am so grateful someone is standing with me in prayer :hug: That means so much to me :hug:

Colo25
Dec 24th 2008, 04:54 AM
Praying that David and Marks hearts will soften even more, and that they will come to know the full love of our Savior Jesus Christ! What a wonderful time for the Holy Spirit to come into thier lives! :pp You totally have my prayers for these young men. :pray:

Frances
Dec 24th 2008, 05:48 PM
:pray:
Trusting the Lord to give you His Strength and Wisdom to Glorify Him . . . .

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 24th 2008, 06:37 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much :hug: :hug: :hug:

God seems to be moving powerfully on this newspaper forum :pp :pp :pp There are several of us that are witnessing there.

Please add another (posting) name for salvation..."tt35619" It appears his (her?) walls are coming crashing down quickly through the work of the Holy Spirit :idea:

Please keep praying for these three. Mark and David seem to be almost totally taken aback after they are being presented with the truth of our dearest, loving, Lord :hug: :kiss: :hug: Their arrogance seems as if it is beginning to be hushed as the reality of His love for them is being presented :hug:

Thank you, my precious co-laborers....thank you so very much.

MercyChild
Dec 24th 2008, 06:39 PM
:pray::pray:Lifting them up in prayer, and you as well!:pray::pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 24th 2008, 07:52 PM
:pray::pray:Lifting them up in prayer, and you as well!:pray::pray:

Thank you, so much my sweetest! :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Can you believe the secular newspaper allowed me to put this video link on their forum? We have not heard a peep from David since. I think he is stunned :idea: And very little from Mark - Mark even said "who knows, I may come around and become a Christian....

Check out this most beautiful video and song of God's love for us they allowed me to put on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwzt9jRUPNg&feature=related

I

IMINXTC
Dec 26th 2008, 07:27 PM
Lifting David, Mark and tt up before the Lord for salvation.

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 26th 2008, 10:26 PM
Lifting David, Mark and tt up before the Lord for salvation.

Oh, thank you, so very much :hug: It gets pretty wild over there at the Reno Newspaper :rofl:I keep telling them I am going to send the snow their way, but it does not phase them :)

Praying for you, also, SFASH for your cold and flu.