PDA

View Full Version : Military Marriages

thekels9
Dec 24th 2008, 02:06 AM
I know all marriages need to be prayed for. But I would like to ask for specific prayers for military marriages. There is such stress built up in these partnerships, and such a high rate of divorce.

Since the beginning of December, I know of somewhere between 5 and 10 military marriages that are up in the air. Some relatively new marriages. Some married for more than 10 years.

IMINXTC
Dec 24th 2008, 03:03 AM
There is no question that something needs to be done to address the problems facing married enlisted folks because of the extended deployments and special circumstances they are facing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Military families are under attack today like never before in America.

I will certainly make it a part of my daily prayer.

thekels9
Dec 24th 2008, 03:26 AM
There is no question that something needs to be done to address the problems facing married enlisted folks because of the extended deployments and special circumstances they are facing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Military families are under attack today like never before in America.

I will certainly make it a part of my daily prayer.

Thank you! I know that prayer truly works.

Ashley274
Dec 24th 2008, 03:49 AM
It must be very hard..I will be praying :pray:

Colo25
Dec 24th 2008, 04:58 AM
Being a military (Navy) wife for 4 years, was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
Father God I ask that you bless those who are seprated from each other during this time of celebration of your sons birth. Please Lord keep these military families close, even when they are far from each other. I just ask you Father to bless thier marriages Lord, and keep them close to each other. In Jesus, amen.:pray:

MissTissa77
Dec 24th 2008, 05:20 AM
Thank you Kels for posting this! I pray daily for military marriages too. As an Army wife, I thank you all for praying for us!