PDA

View Full Version : pray for Max

newdaddy1223
Dec 24th 2008, 02:26 AM
i was talking to a friend at work last night who had lots of questions about the Bible. It was a great witnessing opportunity. He was very receptive and gave mr his email. I told him i'd get him a copy of More Than A Carpenter by Josh McDowell. He said he's dyslexic so it might take him a while to read it. Please pray God would continue to work on his heart.

IMINXTC
Dec 24th 2008, 03:06 AM
Lifting Max before the Lord. Praying that, with your help, he will come to the saving knowledge of Christ. Praying for conviction and the wooing of the Holy Spirit.

karenoka27
Dec 24th 2008, 03:08 AM
This is so exciting!

Father, You can reach the heart of any man. Nothing can stop You from penetrating the heart through Your Word! Father I am so excited to think that this man will be joining You for all eternity through Your Son Jesus Christ!
in His Mos Precious Name,amen

Ashley274
Dec 24th 2008, 03:48 AM
Praying for a new brother in Christ...Max :pray::hug:

Vhayes
Dec 24th 2008, 04:31 AM
Wonderful!! Is that available as a book on tape that he could listen to rather than read?

I'll be praying for Max and thanking our Father for your care of him!
V

matthew7and1
Dec 24th 2008, 04:39 AM
BOOKS ON TAPE ARE THE BEST!
in the mean time, praying for Max. :pray:

Colo25
Dec 24th 2008, 04:50 AM
Praying that Max will come to know our Lord and Savior! :pray: and that the fire you lit in him by witnessing, would continue! :pp

newdaddy1223
Feb 7th 2009, 07:38 PM
Wonderful!! Is that available as a book on tape that he could listen to rather than read?

I'll be praying for Max and thanking our Father for your care of him!
V

i took your advice and looked for More Than A Carpenter on cd and found it for $15.00 from an online store. Then I found it in iTunes for about $4-$5! I downloaded it before work yesterday, but i forgot to burn it before I left. The good news it this: I told him I had downloaded it and that I would have it for next week and he smiled and said thank you. Please keep praying.

Frances
Feb 7th 2009, 08:02 PM
:pray:......................................

livingwaters
Feb 7th 2009, 08:05 PM
:pray::pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Feb 7th 2009, 08:42 PM
Praying for Max and for the talks you (and maybe others) are having with him. :pray:

Redneck Charger
Feb 8th 2009, 11:30 AM
That is wonderful news.. Please Jesus take care of this man!:pray:

GodsamazingGrace77
Feb 8th 2009, 11:35 AM
Lifting you both up in prayer :pray: