PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

Firekitty
Dec 24th 2008, 03:27 AM
Merry Christmas!
I know, I never post much here.. but..
My mom isn't feeling well, she thought it was from stress, but I think she's got a stomach bug. She's says she really feels like throwing up, and she keeps burping.. I have a terrible fear of throwing up, and uasually when my brother gets something like this, he ends up in the hospital..
And, me and my mom were supposed to play our instuments at our church tomarrow for the Christmas Eve service. This has been planned for months, and it would be sad that on the day we're supposed to play we get sick.
Sorry, this is real long.
Please pray that my mom gets better, that my brother doesn't get sick, that I get over my phobia of vomiting, and that we don't spead this on to anyone if we go to church tomarrow.
Thanks, and God Bless!

karenoka27
Dec 24th 2008, 03:31 AM
Father, I bring this precious child before You and the mother. May this Mom be well quickly and able to play at church tomorrow. May you bless this day.
In Jesus Name,amen

Ashley274
Dec 24th 2008, 03:32 AM
I am praying for your mom

IMINXTC
Dec 24th 2008, 03:34 AM
Lifting your Mom up to the Lord, for relief from this sickness. Praying that you both will be well enough to perform on Christmas eve.

Colo25
Dec 24th 2008, 04:47 AM
Praying for your mom, and for you, and that you both will be able to play at Christmas eve service tomorrow!:pray:

matthew7and1
Dec 24th 2008, 05:27 AM
Merry Christmas!
I know, I never post much here.. but..
My mom isn't feeling well, she thought it was from stress, but I think she's got a stomach bug. She's says she really feels like throwing up, and she keeps burping.. I have a terrible fear of throwing up, and uasually when my brother gets something like this, he ends up in the hospital..
And, me and my mom were supposed to play our instuments at our church tomarrow for the Christmas Eve service. This has been planned for months, and it would be sad that on the day we're supposed to play we get sick.
Sorry, this is real long.
Please pray that my mom gets better, that my brother doesn't get sick, that I get over my phobia of vomiting, and that we don't spead this on to anyone if we go to church tomarrow.
Thanks, and God Bless!
My mother was recently ill, I will pray for you all!

Firekitty
Dec 28th 2008, 02:02 AM
We're all good now.
Thanks for praying! :kiss:

matthew7and1
Dec 28th 2008, 02:07 AM
We're all good now.
Thanks for praying! :kiss:
great news! hope you were able to enjoy your Chirstmas!

Redneck Charger
Dec 28th 2008, 12:40 PM
Jesus thank you so much for your help in this matter.. Praise the Lord.. Thank you Jesus..:pp