PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Husband

matthew7and1
Dec 24th 2008, 04:55 AM
Hello all. My husband lost his job yesterday. Could you please pray for us all? He needs prayer in getting a new job that is good for him, and in doing what is best to keep his job. Our family needs prayer to be able to stay financially afloat until this happens.
Thank you so much!

Frances
Dec 24th 2008, 05:49 PM
:pray: . . . . .

MercyChild
Dec 24th 2008, 06:55 PM
:pray:............:pray:Lifting hubby and yourself before the Lord. May God use this sittuastion to draw you and your family closer to Him............:pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Dec 24th 2008, 07:01 PM
Praying for your husband's employment, and that your financial needs will be met. Sorry to hear of this.

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 24th 2008, 07:15 PM
Hello all. My husband lost his job yesterday. Could you please pray for us all? He needs prayer in getting a new job that is good for him, and in doing what is best to keep his job. Our family needs prayer to be able to stay financially afloat until this happens.
Thank you so much!

:pray: :pray: :pray: That must be pretty hard to go through. Especially for him. I am so sorry....Of course, I will pray

matthew7and1
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:31 PM
Thank you for all your prayers. My husband has had two interviews but is waiting to hear from a few ither places as well. It's tough with the holiday saeson because everyone is on vacation, etc...
Some upsetting news though: Someone smashed into the side of our truck today! I am hoping and praying as I type that this person has good insurance and that all will work out. We only have one vehicle and we need it to get around. I am praying fervrently that my husband will have a mode of transportation in the event a job wants him to start working or someone wants an inetrview!

Frances
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:34 PM
:pray: Romans 8:28

paidforinfull
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:40 PM
Ok - I prayed about the truck, the other guy's insurance, and your husband's job. Will continue to lift you and your husband up in prayer. Please keep us updated.

God bless
:hug:

moltenflower
Jan 2nd 2009, 07:40 PM
Thank you so much!

Father, please be with Tayariswife's husband who love his job. Please show him where his new job is and only open the door that he is to walk through, closing all others. Please grant them strength and courage through Your Holy Spirit and comfort them. Satan will be trying desperately to scare them, Father, but please remind them that You love them very much and will take care of all of their needs as You clearly state in Your Word. May they stand strong on Your Promises...Promises that You never fail to follow through on. May this time in their life witness to others around them who may not be saved and may You be glorified throughout. You are wonderful, Father, and love us all so much with a love that surpasses all understanding. May You be praised as You carry this family in front of all who are watching. In Jesus Name, amen.

karenoka27
Jan 2nd 2009, 07:58 PM
Praying that we all be praising the Lord through seeing what He will do in this situation! I am thanking Him already!:hug:

moltenflower
Jan 2nd 2009, 08:03 PM
Amen, Karen! Standing with you praising Him :)

Redneck Charger
Jan 3rd 2009, 01:18 PM
Please Jesus help this man find a job..and please take care of his family.. Please Jesus..:pray:

matthew7and1
Jan 3rd 2009, 01:48 PM
You wouldn't believe how busy the devil is! Thanks to your prayers and support.... your reminers that good prayer starts with praise and claiming victory over situations we made it through yesterday! Of course, all of a sudden the heating system went dead on the very same truck! I am hoping beyond hope that it has something to do with the collision so that it is covered.
I just am so grateful to you all for your praise and support and prayer! This morning I woke up and on my walk to work I declared victory over the devil. He is under my foot because if God is for me, who can be against me? God is a great and awesome God, I lift Jesus up as my lord and savior and praise Him for all the blessings and goodness that I recieve every day! I just wanna shout about how wonderful He is to me! I still have a job and am able to, even if it takes time, fix the truck and help our family stay afloat. AMEN! Thank you God for your merciful ways! Thank you for all the people on this forum who encourage and support and lead me closer to You when I am most vulnerable! In Jesus name, I pray this with all my heart!:amen:

moltenflower
Jan 4th 2009, 06:50 PM
You've got the right attitude! Hang in there...you're doing great!! The battlefield is in the mind so declaring victory over Satan and all that he tries to hit you with, is what you need to do, in Jesus Name!

You are so strong and are being carried through this whole ordeal. Jesus has strong arms and loves you...enjoy the ride :hug:

matthew7and1
Jan 4th 2009, 06:56 PM
You've got the right attitude! Hang in there...you're doing great!! The battlefield is in the mind so declaring victory over Satan and all that he tries to hit you with, is what you need to do, in Jesus Name!

You are so strong and are being carried through this whole ordeal. Jesus has strong arms and loves you...enjoy the ride :hug:
Thank you! My strength comes from the Lord!

karenoka27
Jan 4th 2009, 07:03 PM
I was thinking about you yesterday and bringing you before the Lord!:hug:

matthew7and1
Jan 4th 2009, 07:03 PM
I was thinking about you yesterday and bringing you before the Lord!:hug:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :pp

matthew7and1
Jan 6th 2009, 06:51 PM
I have come to realize that our parked truck getting hit is a blessing in disguise. It has given my husband something to do other then job hunt and domestic chores. I was thinking this morning that because of the prayers here and the grace of our GREAT God, what would be considered a negative thing has been used for our good. By my hubby having something to follow up on and focus on in between his job search he doesn't have the time to dwell and worry about his situation. God is so great! We are so blessed!

moltenflower
Jan 8th 2009, 07:49 PM
I have come to realize that our parked truck getting hit is a blessing in disguise. It has given my husband something to do other then job hunt and domestic chores. I was thinking this morning that because of the prayers here and the grace of our GREAT God, what would be considered a negative thing has been used for our good. By my hubby having something to follow up on and focus on in between his job search he doesn't have the time to dwell and worry about his situation. God is so great! We are so blessed!

Awesome! You both are doing great, and I'm continuing to bring you before our Father.

matthew7and1
Jan 8th 2009, 09:57 PM
Thank you all for your continued prayers! Right now dh is waiting to hear from a few places he interviewed and he has more interviews lined up. In the mean time, I am blessed enough to be able to work over time hours and keep things going.
:hug::hug::hug:
I just wish I could express how supportive you all have been. It means so much to me and you all have a very special place in my prayers and thoughts.:hug:

moltenflower
Jan 12th 2009, 10:00 PM
Please let us know if he lands a job from one of the interviews, when you get the chance :)

Ashley274
Jan 13th 2009, 06:25 AM
Praying for you and your family..I know, its hard....I think it is cool though that he has the truck to tinker with and was glad you pointed that out.....it is a great way to look at it and very true on God's grace....praying hard I know what it is like without a job :pray::pray:

matthew7and1
Jan 14th 2009, 03:34 PM
My husband has an interview today at a great place... in just half an hour. Please pray that things will go well and they'll offer him the job! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Jan 14th 2009, 04:29 PM
Lifting your husband and this interview up before the Lord!

matthew7and1
Apr 19th 2009, 01:33 AM
Hi everyone! I just want to refresh this thread because the end of my husband's unemployment benefits is coming up soon. We have been doing well because he started getting benefits after 3-4 weeks and I have been working like a dog to get over time. However, my job is cutting back on OT, due to the economy and with the unemployment running out in another two months, my eye is becoming more and more focused on not just praising God for allowing for us to get by, but on also asking Him to reveal what steps we should take next. I have been praying for my hubby to get a job, yes, but also praying that hubby will be open to the possibilty of maybe going into some training programs so that he wont have to take an entry level job (that won't allow me to work any less then the 60hrs a week I'm already working). I am getting tiered and I'm not complaining because tiered is better then hungry and homeless! But I guess I'm just coming back to you guys for help in prayer for my situation so that it continues to either hold or improve. And if things cannot get better, that we come out of the situation as a better couple, family and individuals, closer to Christ and better for the ware. :pray:
Thank you all!!!!!!

IMINXTC
Apr 19th 2009, 02:06 AM
Yes, will be watching in prayer for your husband's employment and your family's financial needs. And praying that you will not be trapped or harmed by overwork.

karenoka27
Apr 19th 2009, 02:15 AM
Just stopping by to let you know that I am still praying!:hug:

matthew7and1
May 14th 2009, 02:29 AM
So today hubby went out to get some new interview shirts and a portfolio. His job search engine is revved back up and he is lifing a bit from his valley. He was starting to get very discouraged, but after I suggested the possibility of him taking some short career training courses, I think he is feeling re-invigorated with the possibilities that await him. I have no idea what the future holds, but I do know that I am feeling particulary blessed that my husband is out of this slump! With him feeling more positive, I am also uplifted and encouraged that a positive change is on the horizon!!! I know one thing for sure and that is that myhusband will not have a job until he is supposed to, no matter how much we try. It's all in Gods hands, and that's where it belongs!!

livingwaters
May 14th 2009, 02:47 AM
Praise the Lord....praise the Lord...God is Grand, ain't HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp:pp