PDA

View Full Version : I would love for all the Christian brothers and sisters to say a prayer...

Mr King
Dec 24th 2008, 08:05 PM
I would love for all the Christian brothers and sisters to say a prayer for a fella I know of, Shane and his family. They got into an automobile accident. Shane had both arms broken and one leg, chest injuries and his father didn't want to say anymore. His wife suffered facial fracture, concussion along with some other injuries. One of their kids is in bed with injuries and the other with minor scratch.

Shane is an Air Force veteran and may have insurance problems. He's not under active Air Force coverage. So they may face hardships financially too as well in the near future.

Please pray for them! :pray:

Will

IMINXTC
Dec 24th 2008, 08:11 PM
Lifting Shane and his family up before the Lord! Praying for healing and restoration from this terrible accident. And praying for the means to meet all of their financial and medical burdens.

Sorry to hear of this family hardship.

Mr King
Dec 24th 2008, 08:31 PM
Lifting Shane and his family up before the Lord! Praying for healing and restoration from this terrible accident. And praying for the means to meet all of their financial and medical burdens.

Sorry to hear of this family hardship.

Thank you and may God bless you for your prayers! :hug:

ConqueredbyLove
Dec 24th 2008, 08:42 PM
I am praying for this dear familly, Mr King....

MercyChild
Dec 24th 2008, 08:45 PM
:pray::pray::pray:.................

Jeremiah333
Dec 25th 2008, 10:10 AM
Praying for Shane..

ServantofTruth
Dec 25th 2008, 02:11 PM
Shane & family. :pray: SofTy.

Mr King
Dec 26th 2008, 06:06 AM
Thank you so much! May the Lord bless you all for your prayers. :hug: I will also be praying to give thanks to the Lord for those who prays for them; SFASH, ConqueredbyLove, Mercy Child, Jeremiah333 and ServantofTruth and everyone else; God's children whom God knows are also praying for them. :pray: But He who deserves the greatest praise and thanks of all is our Heavenly Father. Thank you Lord :)