PDA

View Full Version : noise

Aviva
Dec 25th 2008, 03:50 AM
If anyone thinks prayer will work (it doesn't for us) please pray our neighbors will turn down their
'music'. We've had to call on them numerous time in the summer for it and its 11 pm.
I've prayed for months but nothing.

karenoka27
Dec 25th 2008, 03:54 AM
Father, I come before You in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father I ask that You would intervene in this situation with the loud music. I thank You that You hear when I call on You.
In Jesus Name,amen

Aviva
Dec 25th 2008, 07:43 AM
still going on at 3 am:help:

Aviva
Dec 26th 2008, 01:14 AM
Now it is 8 pm and its started agian. God doesn't want to help us. My son renouncing Him.

karenoka27
Dec 26th 2008, 01:19 AM
Father, I come before You again and ask that You would make this music to stop. You have reasons sometimes for not answering when we ask,and Father if there is a purpose in this for some reason,please let it be known.
Father may they trust in You even when You don't answer in our time and not in Yours.
In Jesus Name,amen

Aviva
Dec 26th 2008, 01:27 AM
He has no reasons nor excuse. I have proven him uncaring and powerless. You cannot show otherwise.

IMINXTC
Dec 26th 2008, 01:30 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord, asking in agreement with karen that the Lord would intervene and cause this noise to stop, and that this family may have some peace and quiet.

(one of my most often said prayers...:()...:)

Aviva
Dec 26th 2008, 05:39 AM
God must lsiten to you two, about a half hour after I'd posted, it got quiet. I stand corrected.

karenoka27
Dec 26th 2008, 05:42 AM
Thank You Father that You hear us when we call on You. Father, I ask that You please intervene so that this music does not come back. Thank You that we can come to You.
In Jesus Name,amen

IMINXTC
Dec 26th 2008, 07:22 PM
Lifting Aviva up to the Lord, for all her very important needs.

Aviva
Dec 27th 2008, 12:49 AM
thank you two, keep up the prayer, if you have time. You have blessed us.

karenoka27
Dec 27th 2008, 01:28 AM
Aviva, I have been thinking of you throughout the day and lifting you and your situation up to the Lord.
I am asking the Lord to stop this noise permanently.
I am also asking Him to encourage your heart that you don't lose your faith in Him.:hug:

Aviva
Dec 27th 2008, 01:31 AM
:kiss:
thank you muchly

Aviva
Dec 28th 2008, 01:43 AM
Its starting again, karen:mad:

Firekitty
Dec 28th 2008, 01:57 AM
We had a problem with neighbors playing loud music out here too, a while ago. The whole block could hear them. And after we complained, they still kept playing it. :B
They finally stopped after a while, though.
I know how frustrating that is.
I'll pray for you. :pray:

Aviva
Dec 28th 2008, 01:58 AM
thank you. The more prayer, the more God will hear.

matthew7and1
Dec 28th 2008, 02:20 AM
Father, I come before You again and ask that You would make this music to stop. You have reasons sometimes for not answering when we ask,and Father if there is a purpose in this for some reason,please let it be known.
Father may they trust in You even when You don't answer in our time and not in Yours.
In Jesus Name,amen
Praying this prayer :pray::pray::pray:
In Jesus name

Aviva
Dec 28th 2008, 03:07 AM
Keep praying!:help:

JesusMySavior
Dec 28th 2008, 06:00 AM
Its starting again, karen:mad:

if I may put forth a prayer request for you, I pray that God would heal your doubting spirit that you can learn to trust Him even when you don't see results.

God isn't magical nor does He do things when we necessarily want Him to. Asking God to "prove" Himself on your timetable only leads to frustration and bitterness, I mean...God isn't on a leash :)

But He loves you and cares for you and wants the best for you, but I really sense that the deepest need you have is not for peace and quiet in the natural, but for God to calm those storms of doubting and wavering belief in your soul.

That clamor is symbolic of what is happening in your spirit. PEACE! Trust in the great I AM of Jesus Christ! :) Be blessed in the Lord my fellow sibling. :)

Aviva
Dec 28th 2008, 07:02 AM
thank you! Said with grace. I am really starting to like this board and the maturity of the posters.

Redneck Charger
Dec 28th 2008, 12:35 PM
....Praying......:pray:

Aviva
Dec 29th 2008, 10:05 PM
Just a reminder, I will claim it with you all!

Aviva
Dec 30th 2008, 02:22 AM
A couple guys came over so there may be noise.:pray:

karenoka27
Dec 30th 2008, 02:41 AM
Praying that God will intervene. But praying more that should there be noise that you will continue to keep your faith in Him.
The world does what it will and we can't stop them,but they can't stop you from getting on your knees and praying to the One True God either...:hug:

Aviva
Dec 30th 2008, 02:48 AM
thank you, kind friend.:hug:

Aviva
Dec 30th 2008, 05:23 AM
We hear it, (and dread Wednesday) but we may be homeless soon anyway.

Aviva
Jan 1st 2009, 01:23 AM
They started blasting it at 4 pm. We called the police. They turned it back up after they left and we heard them yelling about the faggots who called the police.
fun huh?

Frances
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:45 PM
Isn't there a public body responsible for attending to excessive noise in your area you should be complaining to? eg. department of health ?

:pray: for you to have wisdom to know what to do. . . . and who to contact.

Aviva
Aug 7th 2009, 05:07 PM
Thought I should update y'all. Starting in April they kept banging on our walls, even broke our window. The police said they don't beleive me, arrested me for calling the police and its still in the court system. Nice huh?