PDA

View Full Version : Wife's job and health.

doug3
Dec 26th 2008, 11:58 PM
Hi,

Please pray for my wife Judy regarding her job and health. She has had to deal with a lot of changes and pressures over that past few months including her brother's death, moving to a new town, trying to find somewhere to fellowship and starting a new job. We're apart for the time being, with me in Europe and her in the USA , so she has had to deal with some of these things herself. Her main problem at the moment is her job, which has irregular part-time hours and low pay. She is looking for a second job, or a complete change.

IMINXTC
Dec 27th 2008, 06:23 AM
Holding your wife, Judy, before the Lord. Praying for her employment situation and for her health.

Praying for your family.

angel_fire
Dec 27th 2008, 07:19 AM
Thank You, Oh Sparkling King! I pray for your wife and you. I pray that God sends his long arm toward you two to deliver you both. I pray that The Lord helps find stable employment. In Christ Name Above All, I pray.
Amen.

Frances
Dec 27th 2008, 04:55 PM
:pray: for you and Judy, for Provision, Healing and that you will soon be together again . . . .

moltenflower
Dec 27th 2008, 11:10 PM
Hi,

Please pray for my wife Judy regarding her job and health. She has had to deal with a lot of changes and pressures over that past few months including her brother's death, moving to a new town, trying to find somewhere to fellowship and starting a new job. We're apart for the time being, with me in Europe and her in the USA , so she has had to deal with some of these things herself. Her main problem at the moment is her job, which has irregular part-time hours and low pay. She is looking for a second job, or a complete change.

Father, I ask that You be with Judy as you promise You will be by directing her steps each and every day. May she pray to you for strength, advice and courage as she enters each day, all the while giving You praise. Father, I ask that you also be with Doug as it has to be difficult for him being so far away from her. I pray for direction for both of them and may they be blessed. In Jesus Name, amen!

matthew7and1
Dec 27th 2008, 11:39 PM
Praying for you and your wife at this time that God is a good and strong giuide that you follow without fail. Praying for health in your family and that whatever plans that God has for you come to a positive fruition as soon as possible.:pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 28th 2008, 12:41 PM
Please Jesus take care of Doug's wife..and help her find the needs she is needing.. Please help her Jesus..:pray:

doug3
Dec 31st 2008, 11:01 PM
Hi,

Thank you all for you prayers. Appreciated. :)

doug3
Jan 13th 2009, 10:38 PM
Praise the Lord!

Judy started a new job to day and her blood pressure is nearly normal.

Thanks for all your prayers.

karenoka27
Jan 13th 2009, 10:56 PM
Amen!:hug:..................