PDA

View Full Version : Wife's health

newdaddy1223
Dec 27th 2008, 11:52 PM
my wife has been dealing with a number of health issues for some years now. She has PCOS, she's been on several different anti-depressants over the last 4 years, now she's been getting lightheaded and headaches almost every day now. the doc sent her to an ENT on Jan 5th or 6th.

IMINXTC
Dec 28th 2008, 12:09 AM
Praying for your wife's health issues. Praying for healing and restoration and the elimination of these headaches.

JesusMySavior
Dec 28th 2008, 06:05 AM
prayers being said for your wife's health and a beautiful testimony from it. :pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 28th 2008, 12:36 PM
Jesus, I ask that you please help heal this Lady.. Please make her strong for her son and husband.. help her heal.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Dec 28th 2008, 05:24 PM
:pray: for wisdom for the doctor and the correct diagnosis. . . .

moonglow
Dec 28th 2008, 05:27 PM
For those that don't know what PCOS is here a link:http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

Since this is hormonal I don't see how regular antidepressants can work...the cure would be getting her hormones in balance! I feel for her...and I will be sure to pray daily for her...

God bless

CoffeeCat
Dec 28th 2008, 06:17 PM
Praying for your wife! :pray:

newdaddy1223
Dec 29th 2008, 06:44 PM
she is on anti depressants cuz she's been dealing with depression for some time too, especially since she was raped before we met. God has done wonders in this area...... i know He can do wonders in every area! thank you for your prayers!

newdaddy1223
Jan 22nd 2009, 02:03 PM
the ENT (ear, nose, throat) found nothing wrong so she's getting a referral for a neurologist. this really makes me nervous. she should be getting a call today from her regular doctor about the referral.

moonglow
Jan 22nd 2009, 04:51 PM
the ENT (ear, nose, throat) found nothing wrong so she's getting a referral for a neurologist. this really makes me nervous. she should be getting a call today from her regular doctor about the referral.

Ok...I thought it was odd the doctor would even send her to a ENT in the first place for lightheaded and headaches...:hmm: A neurologists makes more sense actually. I assume they have checked her blood pressure which can cause this and its ok. Anyway continuing prayers for her that the doctor find the cause and its easily treated. :pray:

God bless

TRL1957
Jan 23rd 2009, 04:08 AM
I will lift up prayers for you, and your wife. God bless :hug:

newdaddy1223
Feb 18th 2009, 06:12 PM
UPDATE: she's got her appointment this afternoon with her neurologist. I imagine they'll wanna do an MRI and maybe a catscanthanks again--- Tim

moonglow
Feb 18th 2009, 06:21 PM
Ok thanks for letting us know...I will be praying...:pray:

miepie
Feb 18th 2009, 06:21 PM
We'll put her on our prayerlist and will pray for her appointment today..... :hug: Sorry I didn't see this till now...... :hug:

Love you my friend,
Mieke :kiss:

newdaddy1223
Feb 19th 2009, 12:22 AM
UPDATE: the doc ordered an MRI, a Balance Test and physical therapy. He said that since it gets worse with physical activity that it's vertigo. the MRI should help to figure what's causing the vertigo. We also had an appointment for Abby today with her geneticist. Abby is missing two tiny pieces from her chromosomes. What this means we don't know, but they gonna test my wife and I to see if we're missing the same pieces. thanks again for all your prayers- Tim

miepie
Feb 19th 2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the update Tim..... :hug: We'll continue to pray for your wife and Abby....... and you of course! :hug:

Love you my friend,
Mieke :kiss:

Colo25
Feb 19th 2009, 01:08 AM
I have been praying for you Tim, your wife, and Abby! Keep us updated, and Ill keep you in my prayer book. :pray: