PDA

View Full Version : How the Time is Near Expired!

copper25
Dec 29th 2008, 04:03 PM
Matthew 13:47) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

Matthew 13:48) Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good vessels, but cast the bad away.

“it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven”. Ever since the book of Genesis, God has made a distinction between the light and the darkness. “God divided the light from the darkness”; how much more can that concept be applied in today’s world? “For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gull, their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asp.” How much more this generation! “If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I come upon thee.“ This is it, “That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the altar. Verily, I say unto you, All these thing shall come upon this generation.” Can it be, that this generation is the one foretold by Jesus Christ our Lord? “When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” How often do people stay blind to their surroundings, events, and tragedies? We have nations going bankrupt, growing poorer in economic stability, and a decrease continually in spiritual welfare and morality. My people, “to day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.” This warning is for every person on the face of the earth, whether they know it or not.

The human race has always been a rebellious, stiff necked, and a gainsaying people. Yet time and time again, God’s mercy prevailed over his wrath because of his compassion. Even in the days of Noah when the world was overthrown utterly for its wickedness, God still found compassion on Noah, his kids, and their family. Eight souls: Even in Sodom Lot was saved, so thin is the gate but plenteous is God’s mercy to allow mankind time to repent. Can we be caught sleeping or being friends with the world, no, lest our Lord came upon us unaware, “But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.” The world’s focus is darkness, “for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” Guest who holds power in the world and is the reason why the world is in its current condition, manifesting every type of sin, especially the breaking of the ten commandments, Satan. Wake up because the world can devour, chew and spit you out snared with iniquity and sin, bonded unknowingly to destruction, the broad way, and off the narrow path of light that we need to be on. Stand on the truth and nothing else, that is how we will succeed and overcome. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” “How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” Can we serve two masters? No. Can one serve righteousness and sin? No. So my people, my fellow Christians, it is time to brake asunder and brake loose from the bonds of sin, lest we get entangled in worldly pollution and defile ourselves. “Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.”

theBelovedDisciple
Dec 29th 2008, 11:49 PM
Matthew 13:47) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

Matthew 13:48) Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good vessels, but cast the bad away.

“it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven”. Ever since the book of Genesis, God has made a distinction between the light and the darkness. “God divided the light from the u darkness”; how much more can that concept be applied in today’s world? “For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gull, their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asp.” How much more this generation! “If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I come upon thee.“ This is it, “That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the altar. Verily, I say unto you, All these thing shall come upon this generation.” Can it be, that this generation is the one foretold by Jesus Christ our Lord? “When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” How often do people stay blind to their surroundings, events, and tragedies? We have nations going bankrupt, growing poorer in economic stability, and a decrease continually in spiritual welfare and morality. My people, “to day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.” This warning is for every person on the face of the earth, whether they know it or not.

The human race has always been a rebellious, stiff necked, and a gainsaying people. Yet time and time again, God’s mercy prevailed over his wrath because of his compassion. Even in the days of Noah when the world was overthrown utterly for its wickedness, God still found compassion on Noah, his kids, and their family. Eight souls: Even in Sodom Lot was saved, so thin is the gate but plenteous is God’s mercy to allow mankind time to repent. Can we be caught sleeping or being friends with the world, no, lest our Lord came upon us unaware, “But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.” The world’s focus is darkness, “for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” Guest who holds power in the world and is the reason why the world is in its current condition, manifesting every type of sin, especially the breaking of the ten commandments, Satan. Wake up because the world can devour, chew and spit you out snared with iniquity and sin, bonded unknowingly to destruction, the broad way, and off the narrow path of light that we need to be on. Stand on the truth and nothing else, that is how we will succeed and overcome. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” “How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” Can we serve two masters? No. Can one serve righteousness and sin? No. So my people, my fellow Christians, it is time to brake asunder and brake loose from the bonds of sin, lest we get entangled in worldly pollution and defile ourselves. “Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like this post is aimed at totally separating oneself from the world.... going into seclusion as a hermit does... Thats the 'view' I get from this post. The world is around us.. a True Christian with Light will walk thru the darkness..confident and reassured of His position in Jesus the Christ.. He using His vessel as He works thru him/her... Jesus said a candle is not set under a bushel.. but on a hill that everybody will see...... not running off and hiding, afraid of losing ones salvation or being 'defiled' by everything that comes his/her way. Jesus said you cannot serve two masters.. that is God and 'money' or 'mammon'... Paul also admonished the Corinthians as to not to keep company with a person who calls himself a brother but is a fornicator of the world, covetousness, an idolator, a railer, extortioner, a drunkard etc.. but he then goes on to tell those people that if you were to 'not' keep company with those fornicators, druknards, idolators etc of the world.. You would have to 'go out of the world'... How many of those drunkards, idolaters , fornicators of this world.... how many of those would God use 'you' to witness too? How many could hear the Good News thru you? How many would He save? They must hear .. If you were to go out of the world and totally separate yourself like a hermit from the lost and downtrodden....How does that work? The Heart of Chist is Mercy.... He was in the world.. yes.. but He was not of it.. and He worked as He saw His Father Working... Light in Darkness.. He didn't run and hide because He was afraid of defiling onself..... He pushed thru and conquered the darkness with His Truth and Light.... thru the power of the Holy Ghost....You are a candle in the darkness.. a candle on the 'hill'.. not under a bushel basket..

I guess one has to be Confient in their Postition in Jesus the Christ.. and Confident in their Salvation... Confident that its about Him and not you.. One would be in 'close' communion with their Redeemer.. Walking in the Spirit... and the Power of it.. sensitive to the Spirit's prompting.. sensitive to the 'lost' and 'downtrodden' who are around you daily...... to walk amongst the darkness as a beacon of light.. and as the world crumbles around you... you as a Chrstiain.. your foundation in the Solid Rock... the waves hit you.. the panic and fear tries to evelope you.. but you stand firm.. In HIM. Christ that Solid Rock.. this people will 'recognize' and 'realize'... and that is why He has placed you where you are.....

My friends... 'perfect love CASTETH out fear'

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Kudo Shinichi
Dec 30th 2008, 07:24 AM
We will only need to watch closely to what is going to happen to 2009 and wish for the best...