PDA

View Full Version : I have a strange question...

JesusReignsForever
Dec 29th 2008, 09:30 PM
I heard an evangelist testifying, she was saying when she was a young girl she wad deathly ill and she truly whole heartedly believes her cat died in her place???:eek:

Is that even possible? Would God even allow that?
I dont think it is but I wanted to know what you guys think.

Blessings!

Emanate
Dec 29th 2008, 09:52 PM
I heard an evangelist testifying, she was saying when she was a young girl she wad deathly ill and she truly whole heartedly believes her cat died in her place???:eek:

Blessings!

um, run for the hills

amazzin
Dec 29th 2008, 09:55 PM

Blessings!

The only substitution death one should believe is what Christ did for us on the cross. Tell your friend about what Jesus did. As for the cat,.....well just ask Karenoka how I fell about such spiritual things involving cats!!!!

JesusReignsForever
Dec 29th 2008, 09:55 PM
um, run for the hills

:rofl: exactly what I was thinking...simply crazyness!

JesusReignsForever
Dec 29th 2008, 09:57 PM
The only substitution death one should believe is what Christ did for us on the cross. Tell your friend about what Jesus did. As for the cat,.....well just ask Karenoka how I fell about such spiritual things involving cats!!!!

shes not a friend, she is an evangelist...and I always get strange vibes from her...except one time.

BroRog
Dec 29th 2008, 10:05 PM

Blessings!

I don't think so. No.

JesusReignsForever
Dec 29th 2008, 10:50 PM
ok thanx...so it looks like we r all in agreement.

Partaker of Christ
Dec 29th 2008, 11:19 PM
um, run for the hills

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You an run, but you cannot hide.

I remember many years ago I read this book. I don't recall the name of the author, or the title of the book. Any ways this female author, claimed that she baptised herself in the bath tub.

Moxie
Dec 29th 2008, 11:40 PM
...and I always get strange vibes from her....

God could be trying to tell you something.

Studyin'2Show
Dec 30th 2008, 01:20 AM
I remember many years ago I read this book. I don't recall the name of the author, or the title of the book. Any ways this female author, claimed that she baptised herself in the bath tub.While it's not something I would tell people to go do, I can understand someone reading that they must be baptized and (like a child) going and doing it themselves. God knows the heart so He would know their desire was simply to be obedient to his word.

God Bless!

Joe King
Dec 30th 2008, 05:43 AM

That's true. I remember watching Benny Hinn do the "laying of hands" and I thought because I was questioning what I saw, that I was blaspheming the Holy Spirit. I came here for counsel and the responses settled me down. There are many false prophets among us.

JesusReignsForever
Dec 30th 2008, 03:59 PM
That's true. I remember watching Benny Hinn do the "laying of hands" and I thought because I was questioning what I saw, that I was blaspheming the Holy Spirit. I came here for counsel and the responses settled me down. There are many false prophets among us.

It scares me though...so seriously. People are really going crazy in the world I try to ignore it but the signs are so clear Jesus is on his way coming back for his people.

JesusReignsForever
Dec 30th 2008, 04:01 PM

Yes I agree he could be...he could be trying to tell me alot of things. Lord knows I see PLENTY of things in my life and the church world that I dont like...he has equipped me with being able to ignore it and still be able to give him some praise thru the muck and filfth.