PDA

View Full Version : everything

Aviva
Dec 30th 2008, 05:28 AM
Okay, I am certain there is a generational curse on our family. Some may have heard of this, but I am sure.
My mother was always picked on and shunned and I am also (haven't had a friend since age 12, am 50 now) I have belonged to churches and tried my hardest. No one will have anything to do with me. Been praying for decades.
My son is 15 and has never had a friend, had to take him out of school for harrassment.
We have no income, no one will hire me and I will take anything. Applied everywhere, spent lots of money bussing to apply.
We sleep on a hard twin mattress someone gave us. Have 4 pairs of socks.
Don't even have a church now. Had to call police numerous times on neighbors (children trying to rip our mailbox off the house, noise).
A lein and foreclosure are coming soon and no relatives, no friends, no anyone will help us.
God is supposed to provide for the widow and fatherless, which we are.
All atheists are saying Where is your God? Wheres the help?
I am not going to say, Oh he has his reasons and timing.
Its a poor excuse.
So you can pray if you want.
We cannot praise God til he actually does something.
No, we do not love Him just for doing things, but he does nothing, he won't or can't help.

steelerbabe
Dec 30th 2008, 06:03 AM
I am sorry for your situation:kiss: I don't understand why some suffer so much more then others. I am praying that the Lord will intervene and you will have resolution in your life. Hang on to hope even if it is a sliver. God really does care and love you. May you feel his peace in your life:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 30th 2008, 06:27 AM
Aviva..:kiss: My prayers are here for you and your Son.. Jesus I ask that you take care of these two..and I ask you to take the shadow from them, and show them your love.. Please Jesus.. I pray onto you to take care of Aviva and her Son.. Please Jesus...:pray:

Frances
Dec 30th 2008, 05:06 PM
:pray: that the Lord will Bless you ( perhaps by showing you ways that you and your son can be a blessing to others in need?) . . . .

Aviva
Dec 30th 2008, 06:07 PM
I doubt anyones more in need than us. I keep trying to distract him from giving up on God. I have no replies when he says God has never answered one prayer in all his 10 years of being a christian that hes prayed.
I truly believe there are some God doesn't like. Soon I will give up too.

zsl
Dec 30th 2008, 09:42 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

We are coming to you with a request for Aviva and her son. Father, we ask that you surround Aviva and her son with your undeniable love and hold them in your everlasting arms so that they may feel that you are truly there with them.

We pray that you will bless them so that they may in turn bless others in need.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Colo25
Dec 30th 2008, 10:53 PM
Aviva dont give up. The Lord loves and wants you both! The Bible says rejoice in all things, even the bad ones. Give glory to God even during the hard times. Cry out to him, glorify him.He does hear you!
Let me pray for you and your family.
Father God I come today to lift up Aviva and her family in prayer. Dear Lord I just ask that you please comfort them during thier hard times, and touch them with the Holy Spirit. They cry out to you Lord, and feel lost as of now. Please Lord guide them down the path that was meant for them, and light thier life, so that they may rejoice and glorify your name. In Jesus, Amen.

I dont know if that helped, but I do know HE wont want you to give up. Please Pm me and I will respond as soon as possible, if you need a good ear that will lsiten.

Aviva
Dec 31st 2008, 02:58 AM
I am waiting on the lord. Friday is when our bill is due. We have nothing.

Ashley274
Dec 31st 2008, 03:31 AM
Aviva, my life stinks too trust me on that.....I am praying for you and your situations but ya know hard as it is we are to always PRAISE HIM ...Paul did so even in jail and being beaten......maybe God wants you two somewhere else ...better....least that is what I tell myself I too am a stones throw away from homeless...no family etc......PRAYING YOU FIND PEACE IN YOUR HEART and someone around you helps ...be it the Salvation Army etc :pray::pray::pray::hug: