PDA

View Full Version : Praise for American Dad. Seriously!

Crimsonial
Dec 30th 2008, 09:10 AM
To put it frankly, I'm an atheist from a logical standpoint. I follow the basic rules of chaos theory (That things happen in a completely predetermined formula, just that the formula is too complex to bother understanding, in my case.) Call me crazy, but the ending of 'dope and faith' may be the most touching show of Christianity's truthfulness that I've ever seen.

Granted that it's fiction, but in it's own funny little way, it almost made me cry. Which isn't easy. At all. Input?

tango
Dec 30th 2008, 06:52 PM
Did you have a specific question about our faith, Crimsonial?

If you're looking for discussion about a movie in general I'll move your thread into Kicking Back.

ServantofTruth
Dec 30th 2008, 07:02 PM
Nice to have you as a new member/ seeker on bible forums. I have no idea what this 'film?' is. Just be polite and friendly and loads of people will send friendship requests and fall over themselves to talk to you. God bless, SofTy.

Steve M
Dec 30th 2008, 07:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dope_&_Faith

From what I can understand of the link, the ending is a moment highly critical of Christianity.

...or am I missing something?

Colo25
Dec 30th 2008, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the board! I hope you will continue to seek out The Lord, and that we can help you in any way we can! Welcome again!

CoffeeCat
Dec 31st 2008, 02:24 AM
Welcome! Do you have any questions? Either way, looking forward to getting to know you. :)