PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my husband Mike

Colo25
Dec 30th 2008, 11:47 PM
My husband and I are painting our Chruch, and I would like to ask for prayer that while he is painting the church, God will lead him closer to HIM. I have tried to get him to come to church with me, and witness to him everyday, but he says he doesnt need church. So I was surprised when he said he would paint the church. I just ask for prayer that this job may lead him closer to God and salvation.
Thank you all for your time.
Colo

Vhayes
Dec 31st 2008, 02:50 AM
You'll have my prayer, Colo! God does indeed work in hearts and minds when the timing is exactly right.

V

steelerbabe
Dec 31st 2008, 04:42 AM
I am praying that your husband may draw closer to the lord:pray: He does work in mysterious ways.

CoffeeCat
Dec 31st 2008, 04:55 AM
Praying for your husband, and for God's hand in his life!

Jolie76
Dec 31st 2008, 05:42 AM
Prayering that he will find his way as well.
Painting the church that reminds me of michaelangelo :D

Redneck Charger
Dec 31st 2008, 12:58 PM
Praying with you, and for your husband Colo.. Please Jesus show Colo's husband you are there..:pray:

karenoka27
Dec 31st 2008, 01:09 PM
Bringing Mike before the Lord. Praying for you also. Sometimes it is our quiet ways that speak the loudest.
1 Peter 3:1-"Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,"

Praying the Lord will speak to Mike in the way that He spoke to Elijah:
1 Kings 19:11-12Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper."

Praying that as Mike is painting the Lord will whisper to him, "I Am here."

Looking forward to seeing you post in the Praise forum!:pp