PDA

View Full Version : Need some prayer

DeadToSelf
Dec 31st 2008, 06:14 AM
Hey brothers and sisters. I just wanted to ask you guys/gals to pray for me. Because over the last couple of days I've felt very fleshly. I still pray and read my BIBLE. But when I am not praying I feel like the Spirit of GOD is not in me. As though I were denying HIM to dwell with me. I've even had fleshly thoughts of me and girls.

Even when it comes to prayer I find myself finding excuses to not pray. I rebuke it but I need prayer.

Thanks and GOD bless

Agyei
Dec 31st 2008, 06:29 AM
I'm sure many of us can relate with you brother. I pray that the Lord gives you the strength to overcome temptation and brings you closer to him. I pray that the lord gives you the proper direction and guidance you need in your life right now. I also pray that the Lord lifts up our brothers/sisters who are suffering from similar temptations. I pray for all of these things in Jesus name, Amen. :pray::pray:

Ashley274
Dec 31st 2008, 06:34 AM
I can relate and am lifting you up to the Lord :pray:

angel_fire
Dec 31st 2008, 06:44 AM
Lord I pray he realizes what lives in him is much greater than what the world has to offer. That he is fearfully made in the image of the Almighty!!!
A precious work of art. And I believe its times like these that God is with us all the more. Never leaves us or forsakes us!!! Amen, In Christ Name I pray!!!
May God give you the strength and the wisdom to do what is right. And when you fail, he loves you the same today and always forever.:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 31st 2008, 12:57 PM
Jesus I ask you to please take care of DeadtoSelf.. Show him you are there, I have learned over the last bit, that I don't always have to pray for you to hear me, but to just talk to you Jesus.. and you have been there, and have rescued me from doing things.. Please Jesus help DeadtoSelf..:pray:

MercyChild
Dec 31st 2008, 12:59 PM
Praying that God will draw you close, that His grace and mercy will carry you through!:hug::pray::pray::pray:

karenoka27
Dec 31st 2008, 12:59 PM
Praying for you and hoping that as much as you are reading your Bible you are confessing to the Lord the struggle you are having. Confess it every time you feel yourself pulling away from the Lord.

1 Corinthians 10:13-"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

DeadToSelf
Jan 1st 2009, 12:39 AM
Thank you brothers and sisters. I need the prayers Thanks.

tt1106
Jan 1st 2009, 12:45 AM
Lord i ask for prayer for Dead to Self. Lord I ask that you send him an army of angels to assist him in battling the demons that torment him.
Lord give him strength in the battle and the reality that Victory is in Christ Jesus. Just as we are united int he Body of Christ, let no part of the body battle by itself, let us all rest in the assurance of Christ and restore each other. Most of all, let dead to self be open to the spirit and be able to rely on the promise and not on the feelings.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

turtledove
Jan 2nd 2009, 03:47 PM
My heartfelt prayers for you during this difficult time. May God's Word as written in scriptures guide and sustain you.

In Christ..

CoffeeCat
Jan 2nd 2009, 04:41 PM
Praying for you!

Frances
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:38 PM
:pray: . . . . .

matthew7and1
Jan 2nd 2009, 06:52 PM
praying for you....
this is such a difficult feeling and i know it well. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: