PDA

View Full Version : Our Almighty's Will.

MyRock
Jan 1st 2009, 07:52 AM
Father Lord, I have just spent a few minutes writing a replying to an unbeliever on another web forum regarding a supposed contradiction in Your word, however my post got wiped after clicking the post button, and I totally lost it.

I feel it was Your will not to write another because the scripture of not throwing pearls to pigs came to mind soon after.

I pray that You father will soften their heart by bringing people and situations into their lives which will make them more amenable to listen to You.

I hope I am reading the situation properly. I trust You Lord.

In thy sons name,

Amen.

shepherdsword
Jan 1st 2009, 12:25 PM
Amen

<remembering how many times this has happened to me;)>

MercyChild
Jan 1st 2009, 01:07 PM
Praying that God will give you peace over the sittuation, and that His Spirit will be working in the heart of the unbeliever............God's timing is perfect!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Jan 2nd 2009, 09:20 AM
..Amen.. Please Jesus show us a way to spread your word.. and help make non believers, Believers as we all have become.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Beloved by God
Jan 2nd 2009, 09:37 PM
Just to let you know, I think the Lord has done the same thing with me a couple of times. ALWAYS pray before you post.
Keep seeking His will. :hug: :pray:

jsph110
Jan 9th 2009, 04:42 AM
Thankyou Father as you only is responsible for softening people's hearts, since You heardened them in the first place like You did pharao. we are just co-workers sowing watering and help us not to get our ego involved trying to be right and proving others wrong. act in us and speak in us. Let us do unto others. in Jesus' name.

IMINXTC
Jan 9th 2009, 05:11 AM
Praying for this individual's soul and the saving knowledge of Christ for him or her. And resting with you in our Lord's wisdom and intervention.