PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer request for healing for my sister

shepherdsword
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:03 AM
My sister has just been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. It is the size of a soccer ball. Her best case scenario is a full hysterectomy and that if it's benign. She is lost and doesn't know Jesus.
Please pray for her.:pray:

steelerbabe
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:07 AM
I am praying for your sister:pray: May she have resolution with her cyst and come to know and love the Lord.

miepie
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:21 AM
I have said a prayer for your sister.... :hug:
Me and my husband have a cardministry, where we send cards to people, adults and children, who need encouragement. We'd love to send you a card for your sister, that you can give to her......
If you'd like that, please share your address and name, and the name of your sister in a thread in Chat to the Moderators named Miepie, and whether your sister will be offended if we put in the card that we're praying for her......

Can you share the name of your sister in this thread? :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

CoffeeCat
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:30 AM
Praying for your sister!

Ashley274
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:45 AM
Praying for your sisters healing and salvation

Redneck Charger
Jan 3rd 2009, 01:12 PM
Jesus, I am praying for Shepherdsword's sister.. Jesus she needs your help.. she doesn't know you.. so I am praying that you two can be introduced..and that you can help her and save her... Please Jesus.. I pray unto theee for help.. Please..:pray:

matthew7and1
Jan 3rd 2009, 02:25 PM
My sister has just been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. It is the size of a soccer ball. Her best case scenario is a full hysterectomy and that if it's benign. She is lost and doesn't know Jesus.
Please pray for her.:pray:
Praying for your sister at this time. God, we know that you are great and through you all things are possible. We are asking for your intervention in this situation. We love you, Lord and desire all hearts to be won over for you. We pray that this woman has a mighty change that leads her into your loving arms. In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

Frances
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:08 PM
:pray: . . . . . .