PDA

View Full Version : for Kim and Roy

Frances
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:28 PM
My neighbours seem to have had one calamity after another! The well- recommended builders they employed to build an extension to their home left the job half done, then it was discovered the work done was well below government standards, the firm Roy worked for went into liquidation, a surveyor who valued the building work done estimates K+R have already paid 8,000 more than the work done is worth, just before Christmas the public sewer that crosses their garden was blocked and spewed sewage over their garden, after the water board dealt with that it happened again on New Years day and again today, no official representation having been made to the neighbours causing the blockages (and they take no notice of K+R . . . .

Please pray for respite from any more difficulties, and all present problems to be resolved amicably . . .

Thank you

matthew7and1
Jan 3rd 2009, 06:51 PM
I will pray for your friends, definitely. I will also pray for you Frances! You are always praying for others and it's just beautiful how compassionate you are! What a christly example you are for us all! :pray::pray::pray:

karenoka27
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:54 PM
I am joining in prayer as well. Please keep us updated so that we may praise our Lord together when we see how He answers.

Frances
Jan 5th 2009, 04:30 PM
Thank you for praying for them. The latest info. I have is that the aparatus Kim needs to breath properly at night has broken down and, at the moment, there is no one available to calibrate another for her use, so she is getting no sleep. . . .

Redneck Charger
Jan 6th 2009, 11:32 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please take care of France's neighbours.. Please help them, Help get the machine fixed so that Kim can get some sleep.. Please Jesus take care of France's as well.. Please Jesus..:pray:

tt1106
Jan 6th 2009, 11:51 AM
Lord, I also lift up Frances' neighbors. Bring comfort and peace. Draw them to you.
Amen.:pray::pray: