PDA

View Full Version : Gaza Iran hamas

iWrecknSow
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:46 PM
Does anyone else believe that the things taking place in Gaza is something Israel must do before taking out the nuclear facilities in Iran? With Irans ties to hamas and hamas on their borders it would only make sence that Israel needs take care of things in Gaza before doing what they must do in Iran. Is that next?

wombat
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:55 PM
Does anyone else believe that the things taking place in Gaza is something Israel must do before taking out the nuclear facilities in Iran? With Irans ties to hamas and hamas on their borders it would only make sence that Israel needs take care of things in Gaza before doing what they must do in Iran. Is that next?
Hello, iWrecknSow! That is a very good question. I can't say I can really answer that question, but it seems very plausible to me. An interesting thought!

Sirus
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:55 PM
Probably next but I don't see why it is necessary. It wasn't necessary in the past. Jets can fly over Gaza.

Ta-An
Jan 3rd 2009, 07:57 PM
This is happening right now
Israel has started moving in to Gaza on the ground - 19:30 Israel time

Highest alert on the Northern border - especially regarding Hisbollah

All this is from official TV news - no military secrets

Jerome1
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:33 PM
Interesting point, i hadn't thought of it that way before, but i had thought that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel to deflect attention away from Iran.

I think Iran is most definitely thinking that Israel will preemptively strike at their nuclear facilities in the not to distant future.