PDA

View Full Version : Soul Winning websites

poochie
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:21 PM
I have been searching for a good article on the subject, and have not been unsuccessful. I have plenty of quality sermons, but no good articles.

I did a google search and ran into some "questionable" articles as I disagreed with the philosophy of soul winning/evangelism presented in them.

Do any of you know of some good websites that are Bible based?

I agree 90-95% with the Fundamentalist philosophy of soul winning, and I'd hate to make reference to a Jack Hyles based KJVO ministry, and besides they may not desire to associate with me being the most conservative of Evangelicals. But if I cant find what I am looking for I will send one or two particular ministries a email for permission to use letter, but only as a last resort.
However Fundamentalist are vary and wide.

Any ministry that says that soul winners must not use "hell", "born again" or must not start off with Bible I will have no association with. So if you are going to post web links, please do not make reference to any such articles as I want no fellowship with such ministries for its a separation case.

But ultimately Fundamentalist, or Evangelical I am looking for Bible based articles. I will continue to look, but have not had success as of yet.

Thanks

amazzin
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:23 PM
I have been searching for a good article on the subject, and have not been unsuccessful. I have plenty of quality sermons, but no good articles.

I did a google search and ran into some "questionable" articles as I disagreed with the philosophy of soul winning/evangelism presented in them.

Do any of you know of some good websites that are Bible based?

I agree 90-95% with the Fundamentalist philosophy of soul winning, and I'd hate to make reference to a Jack Hyles based KJVO ministry, and besides they may not desire to associate with me being the most conservative of Evangelicals. But if I cant find what I am looking for I will send one or two particular ministries a email for permission to use letter, but only as a last resort.

Any ministry that says that soul winners must not use "hell", "born again" or must not start off with Bible I will have no association with.

So if you are going to post web links, please do not make reference to any such articles as I want no fellowship with such ministries for its separation.

Thanks

Have you tried Billy Graham's site?

poochie
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:28 PM
Have you tried Billy Graham's site?

I will go there. Thanks

poochie
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:30 PM
No they did not have anything

amazzin
Jan 3rd 2009, 11:54 PM
Are you looking for a good article on how to win souls or on the subject of salvation?

poochie
Jan 4th 2009, 12:46 AM
Are you looking for a good article on how to win souls or on the subject of salvation?

Soul Winning would be idea.