PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Feb. 10 elections and the End Times

catlover
Jan 6th 2009, 01:01 PM
I realize everything plays into End Times events BUT does anyone think the results of the Feb. 10 election (resulting in a hawk or dove) can play a significant role in leading up to The End of Days.

wombat
Jan 6th 2009, 10:56 PM
I realize everything plays into End Times events BUT does anyone think the results of the Feb. 10 election (resulting in a hawk or dove) can play a significant role in leading up to The End of Days.
Hi, Catlover! Yes, I am keeping a close watch on this election as it draws near, because I do feel that it will be very significant in leading up to fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Whoever wins the election will likely play a major part in the dividing of God's Land. There is also expectation among many that a victory by Netanyahu will result in the rebuilding of the third temple. I do not know if this is true or not, but I have heard that Netanyahu believes he will be prime minister at the time the Messiah comes. Has anyone else heard such a thing? I'd like to know if this is truth or fiction. Also, if we are as near to the return of Jesus as I suspect we are, it could very well be that whoever wins the election will be in power at the time the antiChrist confirms a 7-year treaty.

Keep an eye on how things turn out, especially now that there is war in Gaza with the possibilities of increasing threats from Iran and Syria, and with the increasingly determined efforts by the U.S. and E.U. to bring a solution of peace to the region.

catlover
Jan 7th 2009, 12:55 AM
Wombat, how long is a term for an Israeli prime minister?

wombat
Jan 7th 2009, 09:30 PM
Wombat, how long is a term for an Israeli prime minister?
I think it is a 4-year term, but I couldn't swear to that. If I remember right, there were only a few that have been in power for their whole term of office. Perhaps someone else reading this can verify or correct this information?