PDA

View Full Version : Has Shinar built her Zec. 5 house yet?

vinsight4u8
Jan 11th 2009, 01:48 PM
Do you know that Babylon's land is prophesied to come back in the end days?
-------------------------
In Zec. 5 a curse (20 by 10) hunts the earth for the land that destroyed the temple?
-------------------
The porch before the temple of God was 20 by 10 cubits.

--------------------------
So the curse hunts for Nebuchadnezzar's land. It must one day be consumed - as to even the timber and the stones of it.

-------------------
But Babylon is gone!
Yes, but it is to come back!
Shinar - the area in Iraq between the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers is to come back in the end days.

----------------------
How will the curse get to Babylon?
---------
It is carried by the wind.

Only problem is - the palace area - the house - the kingdom of Shinar has already fallen - so the curse can't find a house there.
--------------------

So - be sure to read the prophecy of the rebuilding of Shinar!
----------------

Chapter 6 places that prophecy as in the latter days - the end days of the Greek Empire.
-----------------
So Babylon is not the USA - or anywhere other then the same place that Babylon was located in the past - Iraq's land.

----------------

A house is to be built in Shinar!
A house that has earned the 20 by 10 curse on its kingdom and will rise - but at the end be consumed.

------------------

She was to come out of the mountains of brass - Zec. 6 prophecy area.

- the former land area of the Greeks!

So remember - chapter 6's goal is to build the house in Shinar - till she falls one day.

Zec. 5:11
"...to build it an house in the land of Shinar...set there upon her own base."
-----------------
6:1
"...came four chariots out from the mountains of brass.

"of brass"

Why?
----------------
Because the Greek Empire is represented by brass in Daniel 2.
The little horn is shown in chapters 8 and 11 of Daniel to come from the east - out of the former area that was under the Greeks.

vinsight4u8
Jan 11th 2009, 02:09 PM
Just one more thing to add-
-------------------
In Zec. 5:9, we find that the wings that carry the ephah back to Shinar - are like "the wings of a stork".

-----------------
Okay, let this show that the ephah - as in Shinar - has appointed times to be a kingdom.
-------------------------
Zec. 6 lets us in on the next appointed time will be when it is the end days of the brass mountains area/and the various horses do their part.

vinsight4u8
Jan 11th 2009, 06:29 PM
To go in the right direction as to what Zechariah 5-6 is showing us - we need to go back and study how nations rise and fall.

--------------------
As - What does it take to start a nation?

such as - the house of Israel

Do you know that Moses told her that God wanted her to choose men that were wise and understanding? These men were to judge righteously.

-------------------
Judges 5 speaks of those that govern as riding on white - and judge righteously.

----------------
Rev. 19 shows the Lord as sitting on a white horse - and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

so - white
a ruler
that governs righteously
a man of wisdom and understanding

--------------------
Looking at Proverbs 4:7-9.

"Wisdom [is] the principal thing...get understanding...she shall promote thee...shall give to thine head a crown..."

ex.-------------1st seal rider - gets a crown

Therefore should be representing -
a time for a nation
of wisdom and understanding

--------------------
Now where did the white horses go to in Zec. 6?
the north country

They went after the black horses - and it tells us that the black ones went forth into the "north country".

vinsight4u8
Jan 14th 2009, 12:34 PM
Let Jeremiah tell us where the north country land is.
---------------
Jeremiah 10:22
"Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate..."

(Nebuchadnezzar's land - the north country)

46:10
"For this [is] the day of the Lord God of hosts, a day of vengenace, that he may avenge him of his adversaries...a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."

(north country = by the river Euphrates)

Shinar' land /Iraq is where those horses in Zechariah went.

--------------
so horses in Iraq
must get their riders in Iraq

pinky
Jan 17th 2009, 04:43 PM
Zec 5:1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
Roll Strong's H4039 - megillah
1) roll, book, writing

Zec 5:2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof [is] twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off [as] on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off [as] on that side according to it.

Jer 26:6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.

Heavenly Jerusalem...
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Zec 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Mat 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Jhn 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Zec 5:5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what [is] this that goeth forth.
6 And I said, What [is] it? And he said, This [is] an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This [is] their resemblance through all the earth.
7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this [is] a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Zec 5:8 And he said, This [is] wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind [was] in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

Eze 23:2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
4 And the names of them [were] Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus [were] their names; Samaria [is] Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

Zec 5:10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Jer 20:5 Moreover I will deliver all the strength of this city, and all the labours thereof, and all the precious things thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Judah will I give into the hand of their enemies, which shall spoil them, and take them, and carry them to Babylon.

.... To build it an house in the land of Shinar....

synagogue Strong's G4864 - synagoge
b) the buildings where those solemn Jewish assemblies are held. Synagogues seem to date their origin from the Babylonian exile.

......and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base....

Babylonia was one of the main birthplaces of the Jewish people from its earliest times, as well as the place where the foundations of Judaism as we know it today were constructed. The area between the River Tigris and Euphrates, approximating to modern day Iraq, can lay claim to a greater part of our history as a nation and as a religion, than any other place. Not only was it from there that Abraham emerged as the founder of our people on his journey to Israel, but it was here that the Jews had autonomy for most time as a people for over 1,000 years, here that the Babylonian Talmud was created from where it formed the framework for rabbinic Judaism. It was in Babylon that the synagogue and the love of learning grew.
http://www.dangoor.com/74063.html

Despite this short period of exile, Babylon would become a major Jewish center. The Jews later established Torah academies in various Babylonian cities. These academies gave birth to what is known as the Babylonian Talmud ... http://www.meaningfullife.com/oped/2004/04.22.04$Tazria_MatzoraCOLON_Babylonian_Hackers.ph p

Babylonian Talmud .....
Zec 5:1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.

Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.