PDA

View Full Version : We Shall Have Glory Afterwhile

TBONE61
Jan 14th 2009, 04:08 PM
Romans 8:18 (New King James Version)

18] For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

We Shall Have Glory Afterwhile

The Chuck Wagon Gang gospel group recorded a song in the early 40's by the title of today's reading. How true it is as Paul describes in Romans 8:18. When we get down and discouraged and perhaps even buffeted for your faith in Christ, remember that all we experience in this life will be a mere shadow to the glory we shall have in eternity. we do not have this because we earned it, bought it, or deserved it, but because Christ died in our place so we might be like Him, not only in suffering, but in unspeakable glory. Comfort yourself by the promises of God's Word, knowing that the end of this life wakes up into so much joy, so much happiness and glory that will bring a smile to the eternity that you will experience.

FOR TODAY: Thank the Lord God for His great plan that so wonderfully includes you.

TruthFaith
Jan 14th 2009, 07:43 PM
How do we know God's individual plan so we can achieve glory?

TBONE61
Jan 15th 2009, 02:08 PM
How do we know God's individual plan so we can achieve glory?

You will never know what God's plan is for your life if:

You continue to make decisions without him
You continue to take control of your life

I do not know what concerns or problems you have in your life. What I do know is God can conquer all of it and put you where you need to be in order to receive his blessings.