PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Natural Gas Discovery off Haifa Coast

wombat
Jan 18th 2009, 06:01 PM
Hi, everyone! This morning's news brought word that 3 massive natural gas discoveries off the Haifa coast are bringing much excitement to Israel. This appears to be very significant prophetically, as I have heard many scholars claim Israel would gain considerable wealth in the last days, which would lead Gog of Magog to come to plunder Israel. I find it interesting that Russia has just recently cut off natural gas supplies to Ukraine, which is the supply line to other European countries. Europe is in quite a hard time right now with terrible winters and no natural gas for heating their homes. Could it be that Israel's natural gas discovery will be what Russia eventually comes down on her to take over? I'll be watching this natural gas issue closely. If you happen to have any news to add to this, please help keep us up-to-date! Thanks, everyone!

Here is a link to an article I read about the discovery:
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1232265973374&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

Joe King
Jan 18th 2009, 07:21 PM
WOW!! It would definitely fit in for sure!

shepherdsword
Jan 21st 2009, 12:52 AM
It's a good start but according the the article all they have found so far is enough to supply Israel's needs for the next 15 years.That is 'if they can overcome the drilling complications. However, they may find alot more.