PDA

View Full Version : List of subscribed threads

Sandusky
Jan 19th 2009, 12:00 AM
I'd like to know if there's a function where I can go to my list of subscribed threads whenever I log on?

As it is now, I have to click on my name, go to user stats, then find all posts by this user, and so on from there.

What's interesting and confusing is that there is a list of subscribed threads on my User CP page, but only a few of the threads I've responded to are listed there. I've been on baords before similar to this one and usually on those you are automatically subscribed to a thread once you've replied once. I'm not sure how to enable that function here, or if it's even possible...Please :help:!

Thanks much,
Sandusky

tango
Jan 19th 2009, 12:14 AM
Go the the Nav Links menu, then choose Subscribed Threads. You can probably bookmark that page if it would help.

You can set up auto-subscription from your User CP, then go to Options and it's in there. You can also choose whether you get email notifications of new posts. In your User CP the only threads listed are the ones that have been updated. If you automatically subscribe to threads when you post the list can get quite long over time!

Sandusky
Jan 19th 2009, 12:58 AM
Go the the Nav Links menu, then choose Subscribed Threads. You can probably bookmark that page if it would help.

Well, there we go...it was right under my nose the whole time. ;) Thanks much!