PDA

View Full Version : God Blesses Those Who Love Him

TBONE61
Jan 23rd 2009, 03:27 PM
Psalm 91:14-15 (New King James Version)

14] “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15] He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.

God Blesses Those Who Love Him

Our heavenly Father, though infinitely old, is forever young in His enthusiasm for us. When we learn to abound with love for God, our love for people and His handiwork will be greatly enhanced. He deeply loves, with warm- hearted love, each and every one who has honored His Son as Savior, and He has only the very best for them. Even now He is creating a body of the believers, born of His Spirit, partakers of His divine nature, who will be His friends and companions forever. Never has God felt more delight than in us who are born of His Spirit. We cannot begin to comprehend the intensity of the feeling God has for us, as is so eloquently expressed in our Scripture verse today. My friend, God truly loves you.

FOR TODAY: May the Lord break upon your heart like the dawn breaks this morning.

Borean
Feb 13th 2009, 04:15 PM
Yes He does...sometimes He blesses those who do not to get their attention...but more commonly the former.

MercyChild
Feb 14th 2009, 05:22 PM
He deeply loves, with warm- hearted love, each and every one who has honored His Son as Savior, and He has only the very best for them. Even now He is creating a body of the believers, born of His Spirit, partakers of His divine nature, who will be His friends and companions forever. Never has God felt more delight than in us who are born of His Spirit. We cannot begin to comprehend the intensity of the feeling God has for us, as is so eloquently expressed in our Scripture verse today. My friend, God truly loves you.

He surely loves us, and He will never fail or forsake us...........Thank you for sharing this:hug::hug:

livingwaters
Feb 15th 2009, 09:03 PM
ALLELUIA~~~~ALLELUIA~~~~ALLELUIA~~~~

:hug:D WE DON'T EVEN DESERVE HIS LOVE----SO THAT TELLS ME HE IS AND AWESOME GOD, MORE LOVING THAN WE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND!!!

GLORY TO GOD! THANKS TBONE, FOR SHARING!!!:)