PDA

View Full Version : Title deed to isreal

wtj
Jan 24th 2009, 06:02 PM
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. Rom. 9:7 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. Rom. 9:8

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Gal. 3:16

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal. 3:7

Title deed to the land of Israel is to those in Christ whether Israelite, Jew, or Gentile.
Does any agree?

Benaiah
Jan 24th 2009, 06:17 PM
I would agree, but I would say as,

The title deed belongs to Christ, the singular seed of Abraham, those in Christ are fellow heirs WITH Him.

Scripture tells us that ALL the promises of God are fulfilled in Christ.

2Co 1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us; by me, Silvanus, and Timothy; was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes.
2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

theBelovedDisciple
Jan 24th 2009, 08:45 PM
I would agree, but I would say as,

The title deed belongs to Christ, the singular seed of Abraham, those in Christ are fellow heirs WITH Him.

Scripture tells us that ALL the promises of God are fulfilled in Christ.

Correct...

Fellow heirs or Co -heirs.... WITH Him... Yes they are fullfilled IN Christ... and ye are 'abiding' In Him.. so fellow-heirs or co-heirs.. in the PROMISES HE has fullfilled.... amen and amen..

BroRog
Jan 25th 2009, 01:30 AM
Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. Rom. 9:7 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. Rom. 9:8

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Gal. 3:16

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal. 3:7

Title deed to the land of Israel is to those in Christ whether Israelite, Jew, or Gentile.
Does any agree?

I agree that you can make the Bible say anything if you cut it up, and rearrange the verses to suit your needs.

sheina maidle
Jan 25th 2009, 02:02 AM
I agree that you can make the Bible say anything if you cut it up, and rearrange the verses to suit your needs.
:agree:

The "title deed" belongs to Israel, not the Church...it's called the Abrahamic Covenant and it will be literally fulfilled at the Second Advent of Christ (Romans 11:25-27)

Benaiah
Jan 25th 2009, 02:11 AM
The title Deed belongs to Christ who is the seed to whom the promises pertain.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.