PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Monster Nationals Host

Ixthus
Jan 25th 2009, 04:45 AM
Ok, for those of you who do not know I have a passion for automotives. So I went to the Monster Truck Nationals in Madison tonight to watch the show. I have for 13 years straight.

The host has been the same for as long as I can remember. Well tonight when they were almost done racing after the semi final race one truck started to turn around going back to the other end of the stadium.

The host of the show came out of the tunnel and didn't look for the truck coming around when he did. The truck hit him with the front left tire and then ran over him again.

That was no fault of the driver because the guy was in a blind spot and didn't look for the truck coming around. Anyways, he went limp and I'm not sure if he will survive it. That happened about one hour from when I posted this so please may your prayers be with him and his family/friends. Also for the many children who witnessed it. Hopefully they weren't paying attention when he got hit.

Adarian
Jan 25th 2009, 07:51 AM
Father,
be with this injured man in power, and if he is not saved, do not let him die in sin as we know that it is Your will that all men should come to knowledge of You and be saved. Knowing Your will I pray for this man's life and for his soul, that he should spend eternity with You. In Jesus Name I pray.

Redneck Charger
Jan 25th 2009, 01:08 PM
Jesus, I ask you to save this man.. and I ask that you support his family and friends.. Please Jesus.. and ask you to help the children that did witness this horrible accident.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over all who witnessed this..:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

doug3
Jan 25th 2009, 11:07 PM
Sadly the man died from his injuries: http://www.channel3000.com/news/18559488/detail.html

God bless,

doug 3

Ixthus
Jan 25th 2009, 11:08 PM
Here's the story if you would like to read it, the video will probably be on the internet soon since its already on the news.

He did die of his injuries. 41 years old. It shows that you never know when your time is.

http://www.madison.com/tct/news/stories/434672

shepherdsword
Jan 26th 2009, 12:00 AM
It's sad for his family. I hope the Lord knows him. It is also sad that you had to witness the event.

Ixthus
Jan 26th 2009, 03:48 AM
Whats just as sad is that at an entirely different monster truck event in Washington last week a part flew off a truck and killed a 6 year old boy. Then this happens. They had taken so many safety precautions this year. And the guy who organized all that end up getting killed himself.

It just goes to show that the you never know when its your last day.