PDA

View Full Version : Fears & Phobias

Jaaniya
Jan 25th 2009, 09:05 AM
I have really bad fears & phobias. I've prayed to god and kept confidence in him but its been years and nothings different. I have really severe panic attacks & i can't even do much in regular life because of this. I don't know where to turn. I need prayer and advice please?

Revinius
Jan 26th 2009, 03:27 PM
I have really bad fears & phobias. I've prayed to god and kept confidence in him but its been years and nothings different. I have really severe panic attacks & i can't even do much in regular life because of this. I don't know where to turn. I need prayer and advice please?

You need to realise... and this might sound harsh.... but the only thing worthy of your fear is God. Check out Mark 4:35-41 and meditate on that a bit.

Followtheway
Jan 26th 2009, 03:53 PM
I used to have Anxiety attacks, I kept getting stressed out from the girlfriend I had. I began believing in a healing and did not accept the attacks anymore, satan wants you to put your trust in it. I no longer have ADD, OCD, Anxiety attacks, Depression. Thank the Lord

youngjoshuatree
Jan 29th 2009, 04:17 AM
Try meditating.
Sitting with your legs crossed and humming isnt the only way of meditating.
Sit and alow god some one on one time. You will tap into your god given concious. Which is where the fear is. Once you belive you are truely having this time with god you shouldnt fear anything on earth if you continue with faith, for you will know god is with you.
This is true because during single person meditation the only one that should be around you is your self. So if you have faith that god has spoken to you, you will know of course it was god that helped you since it was only you and god during that time.
Faith is the biggest part. You have to not get discourged that god has left you at any moment. When you start to fear something think that god is there. Once you have put trust in the lord nothing on earth can harm you.
At the worst you will face death but there is no way avoiding that, because that is your time.

Followtheway
Jan 30th 2009, 02:48 AM
Only meditate on the word of the Lord, besides that dont get sucked into that medeastern meditation it was created to open up your mind for satan.

youngjoshuatree
Jan 30th 2009, 04:00 PM
I cleary was talking about meditation with the lord.
No satan invovled. The first book in the bible says to meditate

kangkongking
Feb 3rd 2009, 04:44 PM
i just really pray deeply whenever i'm scared and it works every time! :)