PDA

View Full Version : God's will is Healing and Deleverance

Daughter Kristina
Jan 28th 2009, 01:39 AM
God's will is Healing and Deleverance!!!!
Isaiah Chapter 61 talks about the Lord's message of Freedom.
Isaiah 61:1-3
"Throughout the Bible, trees symbolize people. SO it makes sense that you would be planted by the Lord. Think of a farmer. Why does he plant a crop? He plants so that that seeds will grow strong and eventually, produce a harvest for him. But he doesn't just throw the seeds in a hole and hope they will produce. He takes care of them and does all he can to help them grow. The Lord does the same thing with you. He plants you and gives you life, Then as you grow he helps you and does all he can to make you strong. He helps you roots to deep. so you won't be easily destroyed. He gives you living water- the life of Jesus. He gives you his word-- almost like a fertilizer-- to help you be more than you would be without it, Then one day you are part of his Harvest, you are one of the people who has produced well for him and honored his name......
Isaiah 53:4 "But He took our suffering on Him and felt out pain for us.......
God's will for you is Joy not depression, sadness or hatred...
Faith always move you towards Joy, Fear always leads you to depression instead of joy....
Christ destroys the work of the Devil (1 John 3:8)
Psalm 24:1 "The earth belongs to the Lord and everything in it, the world and all its people."
Matthew 28:18-19
The enemy has no rights over you!!!!!
Luke 2:14
FEAR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Begin to Declare your faith
Mark 11:22-24 (Believe, receive, pray)

CommanderRobey
Jan 28th 2009, 02:28 AM
2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Flies in the face of God's will is healing and deliverance, eh?

Truth of the matter is, if it was God's will for all to be healed, there would be no blind people on this earth, no deaf, no lame, no dumb. Sickness would be a thing man would not have to ever worry about. There would be no heart disease, no cancers, etc.. The list goes on and on.

God allows many to carry sicknesses because of disobedience, yes. But He also allows many to carry the same sicknesses because He knows they are able to bear them without caving in.

I myself have been blind since 1987. I read and write in braille and also have a folding Mahler cane.

I prayed early in life for a healing, and did not receive one. Many do not receive what they ask because they ask selfishly. "Lord, heal me," "Lord, give me," "Lord, avenge me...," while all along they should be praying for God's will for their lives.

Healing? God chooses whom He will heal in this life, but the ultimate healing is the soul.

paidforinfull
Jan 28th 2009, 03:12 AM
God can heal, and He does heal: When He wants to.

We can always pray and hope for healing, but in the end God's will be done. Sometimes it is His will not to heal people. Why? For various reasons, such as personal growth and as witness to others; and sometimes we don't know His reasons, but we know we can trust our Father to know best.

God bless.