PDA

View Full Version : Revelation Bible Study

Moxie
Jan 30th 2009, 04:57 AM
Greetings,

I hope this is the most appropriate place to post this information.

The Longview Heights Church is doing a weekly podcast study on the book of Revelation. If anyone is interested here is the link:

http://untilhecomesgo.net/

Moxie :)

Marjiealm
Jan 30th 2009, 07:10 PM
Thank you so much for posting that link Moxie. I'm curious to see his interpretation!

Moxie
Jan 30th 2009, 09:10 PM
I am too. :bounce:The speaker is my former pastor. I missed the Revelation study he did at Grace; we had just started at the church when he completed the study.

I grew up in a church that was amillennial (I'm not sure if that's the right terminology) and realize from what little study I have done that I disagree. I am looking forward to learning much more.

fontz
Jan 31st 2009, 06:08 AM
thanks for the link...i listened to part 1 tonight...i feel blessed listening :)

Marjiealm
Jan 31st 2009, 05:42 PM
LOL Moxie,

It's not wise to download/burn the mp3's to disc & lay in bed while listening. I thought I was dreaming about John's visions, but I was actually in & out of sleep ... was weird. He is an incredible teacher ... he definitely knows what he is talking about! (I also grew up Southern Baptist, so I was taught the same he believes!)

Thanks again for the link!

fontz
Feb 2nd 2009, 12:34 AM
I wrote to Dr. Tom Savage who is teaching Revelation ..he emailed me the outlines to follow along with his teaching. He also stated for me to feel free to share them with anyone who wanted them..so if anyone does please let me know :)

Marjiealm
Feb 3rd 2009, 01:57 AM
I wrote to Dr. Tom Savage who is teaching Revelation ..he emailed me the outlines to follow along with his teaching. He also stated for me to feel free to share them with anyone who wanted them..so if anyone does please let me know :)

I would love to have them ... if you don't mind sending them!

fontz
Feb 3rd 2009, 02:44 PM
I would love to have them ... if you don't mind sending them!

Dr. Savage put the outlines on the page with the teachings yesterday..if you can't get it to work from there shoot me an im with your email and i'd be more than happy to send them to ya :)

Marjiealm
Feb 3rd 2009, 03:43 PM
I downloaded all 3 ... thanks fontz!

fontz
Feb 3rd 2009, 06:42 PM
I downloaded all 3 ... thanks fontz!

you're welcome..ty to Moxie for posting this link..he's a very good teacher