PDA

View Full Version : Can You Hear Me Now?

TBONE61
Jan 30th 2009, 02:32 PM
John 10:16 (New King James Version)

16] And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Can You Hear Me Now?

We may be dumb like sheep, but we don't have to remain intellectually challenged. Our Lord's fold is full of wise sheep, but those inside the His fold haven't gained their smarts by their own reasoning skills. How then do sheep become wise? By listening to the voice of the shepherd. We don't have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to recognize the voice of our Lord, God will open our spiritual eras. But we can hasten the process by reading His Word. Bible verses will up-load to our brains and His truth will trickle down to our hearts. just listen and follow Him. A Shepherd who is willing to lay down His life for us is trustworthy.

FOR TODAY: Lord, please sharpen the hearing of this miserable sheep so I can hear Your voice and follow You.

moonglow
Jan 30th 2009, 02:55 PM
That was lovely...thanks...:)

God bless

peaceful bird
Jan 31st 2009, 02:58 AM
Thank you for that - it made my evening.

dave_webmaster
Jan 31st 2009, 07:27 AM
John 10:16 (New King James Version)

16]And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Can You Hear Me Now?

We may be dumb like sheep, but we don't have to remain intellectually challenged. Our Lord's fold is full of wise sheep, but those inside the His fold haven't gained their smarts by their own reasoning skills. How then do sheep become wise? By listening to the voice of the shepherd. We don't have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to recognize the voice of our Lord, God will open our spiritual eras. But we can hasten the process by reading His Word. Bible verses will up-load to our brains and His truth will trickle down to our hearts. just listen and follow Him. A Shepherd who is willing to lay down His life for us is trustworthy.

FOR TODAY: Lord, please sharpen the hearing of this miserable sheep so I can hear Your voice and follow You.
Thank you. I haven't been listening lately or trying to listen too much. I think I hear the Lord tailing me to do something but find out sometimes its just me.
I will learn I know over time. Guild me my Shepherd!

God Bless and remember Jesus Will always love and forgive you no matter what you have or haven't done!!!

Just pray and ask from your heart and He will answer.