PDA

View Full Version : Nose Hairs

paradiseinn
Mar 8th 2009, 02:23 PM
I can't keep up with my nose hairs, they grow too fast. I think I'll just let them grow.
I need help with ways to style them, the only thing I can come up with slicking them back (up over my nose, over my forehead and blend into my hair on my head)
I also thought maybe I could braid them, I don't know.
I need suggestions guys.
thanks,
Brian

Kahtar
Mar 8th 2009, 02:27 PM
They blend in quite well with a mustache, actually. You can wax them right along with the mustache. Even give them a bit of a curl so they compliment your handlebar mustache.

paradiseinn
Mar 8th 2009, 02:53 PM
I can't grow a mustache....
Oh, I could do a combover sorta thing! Yea good stuff guys!

shepherdsword
Mar 8th 2009, 06:30 PM
well,you can always save some money on belts and use them as suspenders

paradiseinn
Mar 8th 2009, 10:30 PM
well,you can always save some money on belts and use them as suspenders

:lol:

RevLogos
Mar 8th 2009, 11:16 PM
Funny isn't it, how as we grow older we loose hair where we want it, and gain hair where we don't.

Go to amazon.com and look for "Nose Hair Trimmer". I got one by Panasonic. Works great. Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.

Kahtar
Mar 8th 2009, 11:53 PM
Funny isn't it, how as we grow older we loose hair where we want it, and gain hair where we don't.It's part of that 'senior relocation program'. It all migrates south.

paradiseinn
Mar 9th 2009, 12:26 AM
Hey Kahtar,
i'm going to have nose hairs like the guy in your avatar soon

Kahtar
Mar 9th 2009, 01:08 AM
Hey Kahtar,
i'm going to have nose hairs like the guy in your avatar soonShhhhh! Nobody's supposedta know about that......

Drums4Him
Mar 9th 2009, 02:23 AM
Funny isn't it, how as we grow older we loose hair where we want it, and gain hair where we don't.

Go to amazon.com and look for "Nose Hair Trimmer". I got one by Panasonic. Works great. Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.

How true! :lol:

lbeaty1981
Mar 9th 2009, 01:09 PM
If nothing else, you could always learn how to braid it.... :lol:

My beard trimmer also has an attachment for nose hairs, so I just use that about once a week to keep things under control. One warning (if you haven't figured this out already), do not try and pull them out by hand/with tweezers. :eek: :cry:

Buck shot
Mar 9th 2009, 07:28 PM
It just don't make sense...it stops growing on top but starts coming out the nose and ears :rolleyes:

Kahtar
Mar 9th 2009, 09:42 PM
Probly has something da to with the pull of gravity over a lengthy period of time. Just pulls it all down lower.

HisLeast
Mar 9th 2009, 10:10 PM
Also trims those pesky hairs that start growing out the side of your ears.

ARG those are the WORST!

As for the top of my head... I only hope I keep it long enough to see the rest of it go gray. Got no problem in the beard/mustache dept though... if my wife would let me grow it out, I could make a good living selling steel wool. ;)

Buck shot
Mar 10th 2009, 07:56 PM
Probly has something da to with the pull of gravity over a lengthy period of time. Just pulls it all down lower.

I'm just glad it sticks to my chin when if falls from the top :lol:

Metamorphasis
Mar 11th 2009, 02:15 AM
they drive me crazy, and I usually end up plucking every single one of them out. I don't even use tweezers, just reach into my nose, pinch a few of them hard, and pull out quickly :lol: