PDA

View Full Version : Man may be paralyzed

SethElijah
Mar 13th 2009, 01:44 AM
I have never met this man, he is my dad's bosses brother. He was installing some new equipment on the playground of a local school. They were pulling a tarp over some of the existing equipment and the rope broke. Both men fell off the platform they were standing on. The other man was able to walk away without injury, this man fell and landed wrong on his neck. They said it is not broken but was stretched and pulled. They did surgery Tuesday night but said there was nothing they could do right now. So far he is paralyzed from the chest down and they said it is 90% certain this will be permanent. Please pray for him and his family.

SweetEnigma
Mar 13th 2009, 01:49 AM
I am praying for this man and his family. :pray:

livingwaters
Mar 13th 2009, 01:57 AM
:pray::pray:Oh, Heavenly Father we know that we know that YOU can override any doctor's report. YOU are the master of miracles, Lord. I pray that YOU reach down and heal this man that YOUR name be glorified and testamony be given in YOUR honor. Lord, this could mean Salvation for this family if they don't already know YOU...I know, according to YOUR Word, that YOU don't want any of YOUR children to perish..Father, you said to believe we receive what we pray for, so I believe YOU have healed this man. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.:hug::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Believe, with me, I pray!!!!!:)

Redneck Charger
Mar 13th 2009, 08:51 AM
Jesus, Please comfort this man, please take care of him, and help him with a speedy recovery.. Please Jesus take care of him and his family and friends.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

GodsamazingGrace77
Mar 13th 2009, 04:59 PM
Please, Dear Lord take care of this man and his family. Please heal him and help comfort him and his family while they are going through this ordeal. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Dear Lord. Amen. :pray:

Frances
Mar 13th 2009, 07:10 PM
:pray: for Healing in body, mind and spirit.

SethElijah
Mar 16th 2009, 03:18 PM
Update from my dad:

Russell has pneumonia now. This is not good at all. BTW, his injury is the exact same injury Christopher Reeve had.
Ken just left in tears. The doctor is meeting with the family this afternoon about this latest development.
Thanks for all your prayers ...

L'Ange
Mar 16th 2009, 10:58 PM
Praying for the Father's mercies in all ways for this man and his family.