PDA

View Full Version : Friend lost child to DYFS

bagofseed
Mar 14th 2009, 05:55 AM
Single mom lost three year old son to DYFS
After loosing job, childcare support and facing lose of their home She had a breakdown and called a helpline for someone to talk to.

The police and the DYFS worker where at her home withing an hour taking her off to the hospitable for eval.

After being put on so much meds that she could hardly communicate or recognize her friends or family, held for three weeks and interviewed in that state by the DYFS worker Her son has been taken away.

Things have just been getting worse since then. Before she was distressed now that her son has been taken away she, well fell apart.

I know God is after this woman and so is Satan and His crew.

Please pray for a binding of the plans of the enemy.
A hedge of protection.
The establishment of the foundations of truth.
The peace and presence of God.
For salvation of course, her only longterm solution.
For a desire for the Word of God.
For the restoration of her Son.
For God's glory through all of this!

MercyChild
Mar 14th 2009, 06:01 AM
Joining you in prayer for your friend........:pray::pray:. Trusting that God will come through for her, and make ways, and things possible for her, we cannot even imagine..:pray:

steelerbabe
Mar 14th 2009, 10:58 AM
Praying for this siutation and asking the Lord to intervene and restore:pray:

matthew7and1
Mar 14th 2009, 12:27 PM
:pray:
praying hard.
praying harder..
harder yet...
:pray:

Dani H
Mar 14th 2009, 03:07 PM
Joining my faith to yours for this lady's salvation and restoration.

Colo25
Mar 14th 2009, 10:23 PM
Praying for your friends protection, and guidance during this trying time in her life. Also praying for the peace of mind she needs, and the comfort she needs. :pray:

makroni
Mar 14th 2009, 11:24 PM
Praying for her welfare, recovery and healing. Praying that her and God can come together so He can be the Light of her world and that she can be blessed and receive her hearts desire through Christ.

livingwaters
Mar 14th 2009, 11:28 PM
Standing in agreement with you and all our other brothers and sisters in Christ for complete restoration of this woman's life. Father, YOU know the situation much better than us. We pray that YOU will intervene in a miraculous way, as only YOU can. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

L'Ange
Mar 15th 2009, 01:32 AM
Praying for this woman to get the medical, or other, help she needs and for her son to be protected while he is away, and that he be restored to her.
Also praying for their salvation.

bagofseed
Mar 19th 2009, 02:29 AM
Things just keep getting worse.
Everything is a demonic web of lies.
Cant believe anyone in the persons life including her.
Seems like everyone is preying on each other and people's innocents.

Did you ever get to a place where all you want to do is vomit, cry and pray for mercy?

Pray for me, that I would become battle hardened.
Wise as a serpent, and some how hold on to innocence.

Pray that God's glory would be seen in all this darkness and that Satan would loose many to God's Grace!

Amen!

CoffeeCat
Mar 19th 2009, 02:44 AM
Praying for everyone involved here, and for the restoration God knows is needed. :pray:

Redneck Charger
Mar 19th 2009, 09:08 AM
Jesus, Please step in and save this Lady from what the devil is doing to her.. Please Jesus save her..and bring her children back to her Jesus:pray::pray::pray::pray: