PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT My firstborn, Jeren, USMC, 1st tour of duty SOUTHERN Afghanistan

BornTwice
Mar 17th 2009, 12:04 AM
I pray that many will lift up my son, Jeren
(as well as his unit and ALL of our servicemen and women in war)

Jeren left March 12, 09
Landed in Afghanistan March 14, 09

The day before he left, Jeren and his wife, Kelsey got to celebrate together, that they are going to be parents! So, Kelsey needs prayer to take care of herself, for healthy baby to be carried to term

I could really use prayer, I've been praying my heart out, and I could use new things to pray for, new from The Lord's Word, I've been praying psalm 91, a hedge of protection like Elisha's, strike the enemy with blindness too., for Jeren and his unit, etc to have miraculous senses, that when The Lord says MOVE, he moves, that The Lord is the KEEPER of Jeren's comings and goings. That the Lord will sustain Jeren with a sound mind during and after the war. That the Lord bring him back in ONE piece, whole and alive.

I will be back on here asking again and again, I'm sure
Please know that I know there are many many requests that need prayer for, I do not want to take away from anyone's own pain and trials.

God's Word says 2 are better than 1
When 2 or more come to the Lord and pray that is shall be done, doesn't it?

Thank you sooooooooo much
in Jesus Forever
your sis
roni

livingwaters
Mar 17th 2009, 12:35 AM
Roni, just know that this board is full of prayer warriors, me included. See, I know, as you do, that prayer is our connection to God. HE really does hear and answer our prayers. You are also right in saying that where two or more are gathered, the Lord is in the midst. HIS Word also says, when two or more come together in prayer agreement, as in touching anything, there prayers will be answered. So, we already thank YOU, Heavenly Father for granting answers to our prayers and all supplications. We know that YOU are God and not man that YOU should lie...and YOUR Word is the TRUTH!!!!!! We stand steadfast in our faith and believe that we receive the prayers being sent up to you on behalf our YOUR child, Roni!!!!! Thank YOU, Lord. We love YOU, Lord. YOU are worthy of our praises and thanksgiving!!!! We will never be able to thank YOU enough for what YOU did for us, but we will continue to try and never cease in praying to YOU, Oh Father. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Here are a few scripture to encourage your family:

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me." - Psalm 138:7

"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower" (Psalm 18:2).

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD" (Psalm 27:14).

“God is not a man, that he should lie: neither the son of man, that he should repent (change his mind): hath he said, and shall he not do? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19

“Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord.” Psalm 134:2

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep
in step with the Spirit." (Galatians 5:25)

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give your rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light!"

Oh, Roni, there are so many great promises that our Lord gives to us. May you stand on the "Rock of your Salvation." HE will never leave nor forsake you...that is according to HIS Word!!!!! May HE give you HIS peace in your heart that HE has already taken care of all of these prayers. May you continue to thank and praise HIM no matter what circumstances look like..HIS ways and thoughts are much better and higher than ours. Praise YOU LORD!!!!!!!:pp:pp:pp

:saint:God bless you and continue to inform us of how things are going. Just know, that I will continue to pray for your son, his family, and you!!!!!! Don't ever let satan steal what God has given you.....peace and joy...the joy of the Lord is our strength. Wear the full armour of God at all times. (Ephesians 6):hug:

BornTwice
Mar 17th 2009, 01:17 AM
Roni, just know that this board is full of prayer warriors, me included. See, I know, as you do, that prayer is our connection to God. HE really does hear and answer our prayers. You are also right in saying that where two or more are gathered, the Lord is in the midst. HIS Word also says, when two or more come together in prayer agreement, as in touching anything, there prayers will be answered. So, we already thank YOU, Heavenly Father for granting answers to our prayers and all supplications. We know that YOU are God and not man that YOU should lie...and YOUR Word is the TRUTH!!!!!! We stand steadfast in our faith and believe that we receive the prayers being sent up to you on behalf our YOUR child, Roni!!!!! Thank YOU, Lord. We love YOU, Lord. YOU are worthy of our praises and thanksgiving!!!! We will never be able to thank YOU enough for what YOU did for us, but we will continue to try and never cease in praying to YOU, Oh Father. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Here are a few scripture to encourage your family:

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me." - Psalm 138:7

"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower" (Psalm 18:2).

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD" (Psalm 27:14).

“God is not a man, that he should lie: neither the son of man, that he should repent (change his mind): hath he said, and shall he not do? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19

“Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord.” Psalm 134:2

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep
in step with the Spirit." (Galatians 5:25)

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give your rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light!"

Oh, Roni, there are so many great promises that our Lord gives to us. May you stand on the "Rock of your Salvation." HE will never leave nor forsake you...that is according to HIS Word!!!!! May HE give you HIS peace in your heart that HE has already taken care of all of these prayers. May you continue to thank and praise HIM no matter what circumstances look like..HIS ways and thoughts are much better and higher than ours. Praise YOU LORD!!!!!!!:pp:pp:pp

:saint:God bless you and continue to inform us of how things are going. Just know, that I will continue to pray for your son, his family, and you!!!!!! Don't ever let satan steal what God has given you.....peace and joy...the joy of the Lord is our strength. Wear the full armour of God at all times. (Ephesians 6):hug:

thank you so so much livingwaters
you have truly blessed me, indeed!!!!

thank you for your edification, exhortation, prayers, as well as most importantly reminding me of God's promises to His very own!

thanks for the hug too, dear one!
in Jesus Forever
roni

steelerbabe
Mar 17th 2009, 01:28 AM
Praying that the Lord will watch over and protect your son during his tour od duty:pray: PLease thank him from me for defending our country. I will remember all of you in my daily prayers:hug:

BornTwice
Mar 17th 2009, 02:18 AM
Praying that the Lord will watch over and protect your son during his tour od duty:pray: PLease thank him from me for defending our country. I will remember all of you in my daily prayers:hug:
ty steelerbabe
as soon as i can, i will tell him
i cant' thank you enough!

hugs
in Jesus Forever
roni

AmyFlorida
Mar 17th 2009, 03:24 AM
My prayers are with you and your son, daughter in law and baby on the way. My brother just returned from a tour in Afganistan, his 4th in a combat zone, and I understand your feelings completely. Some days you pray through tears, and so do they over there. I have two verses for you.
Psalm 125:1 "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever." Pray, give your family to God. You can trust Him with them. Keep your eyes on God and don't let worry or anything else shake you.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I'll be praying for you, and that God's peace will cover you and protect your son. Remember, God is faithful!

BornTwice
Mar 17th 2009, 12:18 PM
My prayers are with you and your son, daughter in law and baby on the way. My brother just returned from a tour in Afganistan, his 4th in a combat zone, and I understand your feelings completely. Some days you pray through tears, and so do they over there. I have two verses for you.
Psalm 125:1 "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever." Pray, give your family to God. You can trust Him with them. Keep your eyes on God and don't let worry or anything else shake you.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I'll be praying for you, and that God's peace will cover you and protect your son. Remember, God is faithful!
ty so much Amy

All of you have blessed me

I pray you are all blessed, immensely

I will let you all know when I get to hear from him
It may be awhile

thank you again
in Jesus Forever
roni