PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for My Friend

keiraliz
Mar 20th 2009, 03:13 PM
Please pray for my friend. She had cancer a year or two ago and is doing well, but please pray that it doesn't come back. Also, she lost some hearing in her right ear. We thought it might be an ear infection, but her doctor thinks it might be a tumor. She's scared that the cancer is coming back, and we're hoping that it isn't, so please pray for her as she goes through tests. She needs all the prayers she can get right now.

Redneck Charger
Mar 20th 2009, 04:36 PM
Please Jesus keep this Lady in remission.. and please heal her ear.. Please Jesus...:pray::pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Mar 20th 2009, 04:38 PM
Bringing your friend before the LORD.

L'Ange
Mar 24th 2009, 05:55 PM
Please pray for my friend. She had cancer a year or two ago and is doing well, but please pray that it doesn't come back. Also, she lost some hearing in her right ear. We thought it might be an ear infection, but her doctor thinks it might be a tumor. She's scared that the cancer is coming back, and we're hoping that it isn't, so please pray for her as she goes through tests. She needs all the prayers she can get right now.
Praying for her to be well.

Btw sunshine - not through windows and certainly not enough to cause skin damage - is one of the greatest weapons against cancer. Daily sunshine helps the bone marrow to process vitamin d which is a major defense against illness in general. See mercola.com for more info, but really it is many places on the web.