PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

CarolineL
Mar 27th 2009, 02:18 AM
I request your prayers for emotional healing (my husband passed away several months ago). It seems I cannot find the "closure" that I am supposed to find.

Also there are some other things going on in my life that need prayer.
I will not share the details right now, but please pray for me that this issue will be resolved.

Thank you.

steelerbabe
Mar 27th 2009, 02:34 AM
I am praying for you:pray: I am sorry for the loss of your husband:hug: It is good to talk to others who understand what you are going through. Allow yourself all the time you need to grieve. I will pray that the Lord will heal you and give you his peace and love.

livingwaters
Mar 27th 2009, 02:34 AM
:hug:Caroline, I pray that the Lord will embrace you with HIS peace and joy and make HIS presence known to you beyond any doubt that you could have. Just praise HIM, sing to HIM, thank HIM, have quiet time with only HIM. Let your mind and heart be focused on HIM. HE is our all-in-all!!!! Without HIM, we are nothing. I pray that Jesus comfort you where your grieving for your husband is concerned. We all have to go through periods of grieving after losing someone we love. It will get better, through God's Grace. Glory to God..I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.:pray::pray:

God bless you!:)

Redneck Charger
Mar 27th 2009, 09:19 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please watch over Caroline.. Please comfort her, and help her work through her problems.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray: