PDA

View Full Version : Prayer from yesterday

Slug1
Apr 14th 2009, 12:59 PM
Lord, I praise you through the joy of being obedient to Your will for me.

Lord, I just want to thank You for ministering to me and answering prayers. Though I fail often in my ability to remain blameless before You, I understand when You rain Your mercy down on me as I struggle through trials set before me. So Lord, I ask that as all members of the Body of Christ move through the trials that You have set before them, they remain focused on You and seek for the growth and maturing that You want as a result. Lord, these trials are to make us grow at the pace You have set for us to grow and I ask that you protect us from attempting to rush this growth or even skirt around the trials to avoid the pain we must endure for the growth You want for us to experience. Lord, if we skip a step to reach the next level, we may not be ready and will find difficulty in performing the tasks You place upon us or worse Lord, we fail due to our lack of patience in the pace You have set for us. So Lord, protect us from jumping ahead, and guide us clearly to all goals You have set before us.

I pray this in Jesus Christís name, AMEN! :pray:

Frances
Apr 14th 2009, 05:08 PM
Amen . . . . . .