PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Death

IMINXTC
Apr 15th 2009, 11:01 PM
Praying for the family of a close friend who had passed away about 12-15 hours ago.

He was in his mid-forties and seemed to be doing fine, but came home yesterday afternoon and died seemingly in his sleep.

Scott had come a long, long way from a life of drugs etc and was a professing believer. He was full of life and was a very, very nice person, and was a fellow-worker in the mission field. I had worked with him the evening before his death.

There is no information at this time on the cause of death.

Scott's elderly Mom has survived cancer treatment and is not in good health. She and Scott's family live in Australia.

Vhayes
Apr 15th 2009, 11:06 PM
The family will be in my prayers as will you. Knowing someone who is a professed Christian makes their passing easier but a sudden death is always a shock.

Hugs to you -
V

Toymom
Apr 16th 2009, 03:52 AM
:pray: may the Lord comfort his family and loved ones :pray:

CoffeeCat
Apr 17th 2009, 03:56 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :hug:

Praying for his family and his friends.... especially for his mom right now. :pray:

IMINXTC
Apr 20th 2009, 05:23 AM
Spoke with Scott's sister who had flown here from Australia today.

Though she is taking it well, Scott's death had taken an obvious toll on her. She and Scott were very close and stayed in constant communication.

His Mom seems to be holding up pretty well.

Your prayers for Scott's family are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Redneck Charger
Apr 20th 2009, 10:50 AM
Jesus, Please watch over Scott and his family for their sudden loss.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Apr 20th 2009, 06:03 PM
:pray: . . . . . . .