PDA

View Full Version : Young mother getting brain surgery

SethElijah
Apr 16th 2009, 10:47 PM
Please keep Janet in your prayers tonight and tomorrow. She is one of the baseball moms and a mother of 3, her oldest is 9. They found an aneurism in her brain, deep in her brain. They are going in with laser knives tomorrow, I am not sure what that is. She said that when they finish the procedure she will be in a halo, and will be paralyzed on the left side of her body for probably 2 months. She said if they are unable to fix the issue this way then they will have to open her skull and go in. Because of the location of the aneurism, if they have to open her head up and if she survived this she had a 50% chance at least of being in a vegetative state for the rest of her life. She is so young, and her children are so young. Please pray with me.

TRL1957
Apr 17th 2009, 03:10 AM
Oh my...I will most certainly pray for, Janet and her family. Please keep us posted on her condition. God bless

IMINXTC
Apr 17th 2009, 03:34 AM
Bringing young Janet before the LORD, asking for a successful surgery and complete healing and restoration from this aneurysm.

Praying for Janet's children, and that she may continue to fully funtion as Mom in their lives, and that they would be spared the trauma of this serious illness and disability as she recovers.

SethElijah
Apr 17th 2009, 01:27 PM
Thank you for your prayers. I will update when I have more information.

Frances
Apr 17th 2009, 04:08 PM
:pray: for Healing and Peace of mind . . .

moonglow
Apr 17th 2009, 04:43 PM
I will be sure to pray for her.....:pray:

keep us updated on this.

God bless

Colo25
Apr 17th 2009, 10:30 PM
I will also be praying for her!:pray:
colo

SethElijah
Apr 19th 2009, 12:32 AM
Well, we got to my son's baseball game this afternoon and looked for Janet's mom. Janet was there!!! I was so suprised! She showed me the four small holes they made in her head. She said the doctor's think they got it all taken care of and she will not need any further treatment. She had NO ill side effects AT ALL. There was no paralysis or anything! So AMAZAING, praise God!!

jayne
Apr 19th 2009, 12:41 AM
Thank You, Jesus!!!

matthew7and1
Apr 19th 2009, 01:15 AM
I just saw this now and want to saythat our God is awesome!
also that I will still put out a prayer that the surgery is successful-
can't hurt! :pp

Vhayes
Apr 19th 2009, 02:07 AM
The Lord never ceases to amaze me. He knows the needs and the best answers to ALL things!

Thank you for sharing this. It's wonderful!
V

TRL1957
Apr 19th 2009, 03:13 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news, it made my day!!! :pp:pp:pp

Redneck Charger
Apr 19th 2009, 03:14 AM
Jesus, thank you for taking care of Janet, Praise the Lord Jesus for saving another.. thank you oh Lord Jesus...:pray::pray::pray: