PDA

View Full Version : My Church

D in Georgia
Apr 20th 2009, 01:27 PM
Please pray for my church. Our donations have decreased to the point where we have to vote this Sunday, 04/26, to drastically reduce our budget. Two paid positions will be removed and staff, as well as the Pastor will be required to take a cut in pay. The Pastor has been looking for other work and will be considered "bi-vocational". I am praying that the business meeting be peaceful, and any discussions will be Godly and wise. I would hope that people won't be afraid to ask questions or discuss, but that they treat each other as brothers and sisters.
Our church is 27 years old and has seen many changes and challenges. I want the Lord to be glorified and for His work to be done here. Please teach us Lord! This is Your church. I know that You have a perfect plan for it. D

PS. My husband and I are both on staff. We know that the Lord will provide.

Frances
Apr 20th 2009, 05:59 PM
:pray: tha the Lord will be Glorified and Hos Peace will reign . . .

Redneck Charger
Apr 21st 2009, 10:15 AM
Praying for this church.. Pleasse Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

BeartheCross
Apr 22nd 2009, 06:41 AM
It is indeed that GOD is the true provider. Everything we own truly belongs to God which we should be thankful for. .

Sorry to hear that your Church is suffering in this economy. I pray in Jesus name that to help to fund this Church to be able to provide for all the staff building and the needy. In your name I pray Amen
:pray:

sistershalom
Apr 24th 2009, 05:21 PM
FATHER... we boldly come to your thrown and ask you to put on this congrigations heart what you said in the end of malici... teach them to give to you and your kingdom for your glory... and thank you for your promise that you will in return bless them with more than enough... we ask that you call your servants in from all corners of the earth to save this worship place ... we ask that you put on peoples hearts to attend this gathering in your SON'S name... and we ask that you break there bread and multiply it to feed many your word that we live by... in JESUS name we pray... Amen

D in Georgia
Apr 24th 2009, 05:28 PM
Thank you so much for all of your prayers! D