PDA

View Full Version : Please Jesus bring Tori Home..

Redneck Charger
May 4th 2009, 10:38 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please bring this little girl home... she was taken almost a month ago.. and has not been since.. Please Jesus protect this little girl.. and keep her safe.. and bring her home to the ones who love her.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/04/22/woodstock-abduction-stafford022.html?ref=rss

jenellis2001
May 8th 2009, 07:17 AM
Lord we ask that you protect your child tori and provide peace for her family.

CoffeeCat
May 13th 2009, 08:38 PM
We've been praying here for Tori since we heard about this.... I just saw this prayer request now. Joining you in prayer for her safety. Authorities believe she's alive, and there may have been a possible sighting on Canada's west coast.

Lord, please be with this little girl who loves You, and keep her safe as only You can. :pray:

mykidsmom
May 14th 2009, 01:18 AM
Heavenly Father please bring her home safely to her family.There have been too many children taken lately by evil people on this earth.Please build a hedge of protection around our children.:pray:

CoffeeCat
May 20th 2009, 08:30 PM
I just thought I'd mention that as far as we know today, Jesus HAS brought this little girl home -- to Him. We found out today that there are two people up on charges, and the 28 year old man has been charged with sexual assault and with murder, as far as we know. From what we've heard so far, she may have been killed the same day she was abducted, although the 'facts' may change later.... so as horrible as this is for her family, she's been safe with Christ from day one. She was a Christian, and in church one weekend, made a craft and came home, and told her family that the lesson was about forgiving one's enemies. In light of what we know now, we know that this little girl's with her saviour.

Please keep praying for her family, and for friends who miss her. She also has a 10 or 11 year old brother who must be horrified right now.

TrophyofGrace
May 21st 2009, 09:26 PM
I just thought I'd mention that as far as we know today, Jesus HAS brought this little girl home -- to Him. We found out today that there are two people up on charges, and the 28 year old man has been charged with sexual assault and with murder, as far as we know. From what we've heard so far, she may have been killed the same day she was abducted, although the 'facts' may change later.... so as horrible as this is for her family, she's been safe with Christ from day one. She was a Christian, and in church one weekend, made a craft and came home, and told her family that the lesson was about forgiving one's enemies. In light of what we know now, we know that this little girl's with her saviour.

Please keep praying for her family, and for friends who miss her. She also has a 10 or 11 year old brother who must be horrified right now.

I hadn't heard that she was a Christian, CoffeeCat! Praise the Lord, at least she's safe. I can't imagine what the family's going through though...when I heard they're looking for her body in Guelph, the first thing I thought of was Kristen French.

They're in prayer.

May justice truly be served!

Redneck Charger
May 22nd 2009, 02:50 AM
Please Jesus, take care of Tori's family.. Please take car eof her brother.. Please take care of everyone in this situation.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

GreekAsianPanda
May 22nd 2009, 06:25 PM
Lord, please bring little Tori home safely. Please give her family strength to deal with this situation and to know that You are with Tori. Amen.

Redneck Charger
May 27th 2009, 11:21 AM
Jesus, I ask you to please bring Victoria (tori) home to her parents.. the police have been searching everything for 6 days now.. Please Jesus:pray::pray::pray::pray:

http://www.cbc.ca/clips/mov/matteis-tori-090525.mov

turtledove
May 28th 2009, 03:07 PM
Lord, have mercy on all and give them peace and comfort. Also, please allow them to learn the truth soon. In the Name of Jesus..who loves the children.

TrophyofGrace
May 29th 2009, 06:55 PM
Heavenly Father,

Now the police are saying they may never find little Tori's remains; they've told her family to prepare for that possibility. Please Lord, show someone where she is that she would be properly laid to rest, and that her family might begin to have closure. Please let them turn to You throughout this difficult time; please let someone be saved out of Tori's death. For Your honour and glory, and in Jesus' name,

Amen

Redneck Charger
May 31st 2009, 12:47 PM
Jesus, I am asking you to please point where this child might be laying.. Please Jesus bring her remains home to her family to let them put Tori to rest.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Jul 22nd 2009, 07:12 AM
Thank you Jesus for leting the police find Tori's body, so the family can lay her to rest.. Jesus please forgive the two people who took Tori's life.. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/canada/2009/07/22/10214946-sun.html

Desperaux
Jul 22nd 2009, 08:50 AM
Thank you Lord for enabling the authorities to find Tori's body. Now may justice be done.

tt1106
Jul 22nd 2009, 09:24 AM
Father God,
We thank you for leading the police to the body, so they may give the parents comfort. We thank you that little Tori is in a much better place and we pray that you reveal this truth to Tori's parents. Lord we pray for our fallen world and we pray for your coming again Lord. Lord we pray that we can find the strength to pray for the suspects in this case and that justice would be done, but also that you would find them in prison and set them free from the bondage and curse of sin. Lord we pray for all the families in the world that are going through very similar situations at this moment, and we pray that they too can know the peace that only comes from a life given to you, especially in these inexplicable circumstances and times.
Thank you Lord for the peace that surpasses understanding, we pray that you make us a vessel for that peace that we can glorify you by bringing it to those most in need of it.
Lord, please hear our prayers.

Amen.

L'Ange
Jul 22nd 2009, 11:30 AM
Praying for comfort and healing for the relatives and friends and for the murderers to repent and turn to Yahshua, but in any case for them to not be able to hurt anyone else.

turtledove
Jul 22nd 2009, 03:49 PM
praying for comfort and healing for the family who have suffered such a tragedy...

God have mercy on those who killed her and disposed of her little body. Thanks you her remains have been found now.

.:pray: