PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Daughters Cancer

Colo25
May 5th 2009, 02:39 AM
Just wanted to update everyone and thank everyone for thier prayers, and let you know that Amber had her Cervical Surgery this week, and they removed alot of bad tissue, but she is recovering and she feels pretty good.:pp
She still might have to do another surgery in a couple of weeks to make sure they got all the bad tissue, so I ask that you keep praying for her, please. Please pray that they did indeed get everything, and that the Cancer will not come back. :pray:Thank you all for your prayers while we were going through this, they were deeply and greatly appreciated! :hug:
Colo (Kim)

IMINXTC
May 5th 2009, 02:43 AM
Yes, will continue to watch for Amber in prayer. Tremendous news to know she is doing much better. Praise the LORD!

CoffeeCat
May 5th 2009, 02:53 AM
Kim, I am praying for your daughter Amber, and for your family! Thank you for the update.... and thank You, Lord, for being with this precious family!

Redneck Charger
May 5th 2009, 09:43 AM
This is wonderful news Colo as I just wrote in the Praise department.. But I will continue to pray for Amber and you and your husband as I did every morning and evening.. and I ask Jesus to please continue to take care of all three of you.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

steelerbabe
May 5th 2009, 10:34 AM
That is wonderful:pp I will continue to pray for Amber and for all of you:pray:

Bandit
May 5th 2009, 09:43 PM
I pray that the worst is over for Amber. Keep us informed.