PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my son's allergies

moonglow
May 14th 2009, 03:10 AM
I am thankful first of all this is a minor thing..

With it being spring time both of us are suffering from more allergy problems...we have them all year around but they are worse in the spring and fall. Anyway I had to take Nate off of Singular due to him having bad side affects...there is little left he can take due to the side affects..:( Right now I am giving him bendrile at night. The last couple of nights its been really bad and he is having alot of sinus drainage. He is using those breath right nose strips and propping himself up some with an extra pillow...but still blowing his nose alot. Makes it hard for him to get to sleep as soon as he should so he is having late nights and tired in the morning. Could you just please pray he gets some relief from his allergies so he can rest? If he has too many problems for too long many times his immune system gets run down then he gets sick and he has alot of fun school activities coming up for the end of the school year I would hate for him to miss out on.

Thanks.

God bless

IMINXTC
May 14th 2009, 03:19 AM
Yes, I will praying.

( I've also suffered immensely from allergies. Years ago I got tested [14 major allergies] and started getting shots meant to build up my immunity to all of them. It really works, although not perfectly. But the younger the better. And it was not expensive.)

Don't mean to give advice here, but I don't believe you can trust Benadryl completely for any length of time. (from experience only)...my 2cents.

I will be praying for you and your son for relief from these debilitating allergies.

moonglow
May 14th 2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks. Yea we did the shots for years and they did seem to help...at least for awhile but then it seemed like more and more after he got the shots, he ended up sick with a sinus infection. Especially when his allergies were worse in the spring and fall. I also felt like they weren't helping me either and my insurance stopped paying for most of it and I couldn't afford to go anymore so we just stopped.

Anyway he had a better night last night...so I thank you for your prayers. :)

God bless

Frances
May 14th 2009, 05:22 PM
:pray: for Healing, and/or the wisdom to know what medication will be effective.

matthew7and1
May 14th 2009, 10:27 PM
:pray::pray: Praying for you and your son. My family has allergies too, and it has been a tough year! We just discovered that tons of mice were living in our basement! :o:o:o But now it will hopefullyget better.
I will keep you and your son in mind as I know all to well the sufferings of allergies!!!! I don't know if nate would use a nose spray but my son was prescribed "Flonase" at one time and it was practically magical!!! This was when he was 11....