PDA

View Full Version : Just need prayer

MercyChild
May 20th 2009, 05:52 PM
I am finding myself in a very unknown sittuation. I am not certain what the future has in store, and fear seems to be my worst enemy at this stage. I am struggling to manage my social life, and not certain what I am suppose to do in this circumstances. I am in need to find a job, but not even sure which ones to apply for. Even going back into a working environment is a bit scary at this stage.

Please pray that I would do exactly what God wants me to do. I need to surrender and ensure that I gave Him my all, without me interfering.

ConqueredbyLove
May 20th 2009, 06:01 PM
Of course, sweetheart!

You are sooo very loved :hug: :kiss: :hug:

I just wanted to share that with you. And, believe me, I totally understand....

I love you, precious and please keep us posted...promise?

steelerbabe
May 20th 2009, 06:23 PM
I assure you of my daily prayers.:hug: May God guide you and give you his peace.

CoffeeCat
May 20th 2009, 10:25 PM
:hug: I am absolutely praying for you and will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

Vhayes
May 20th 2009, 10:28 PM
I am so glad to "see" you again! Yes, you will be in my prayers as well as my thoughts.

Remember, God knows everything - so no matter what the "unknown" may be for you, He has already been there and prepared the way. He never lets go of our hand.

Love ya, kiddo!
V

livingwaters
May 20th 2009, 10:37 PM
Linda, :pray:I pray that our Lord lead, guide and direct you in all you do!! Don't jump into any thing too rashly....it's better to wait on the Lord for answers to our prayers!

God Bless you, Sister!:hug:

IMINXTC
May 21st 2009, 01:48 AM
Sure will be praying for you, Kiddo.

peacewithin
May 21st 2009, 02:45 AM
Praying for you now.:pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
May 21st 2009, 08:49 AM
Jesus, I ask that you please guide our sister in your name to find the path that you have chosen for her.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray:

MercyChild
May 22nd 2009, 05:20 PM
Thank you so much for all the prayers. Yes, I do get to see how God is working, although it is sometimes harder than I thought, I can see how He is busy with what He have started, and will not finish until His works is complete.

Thank you :hug::hug:

GreekAsianPanda
May 22nd 2009, 06:14 PM
You're definitely in my prayers :pray: :kiss: